Swingers Jewellery

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 September 2016
City
Preston
Hello everyone.

Whilst we were on holiday recently we met a couple of ladies who were both wearing identical pendants. It was a really nice design of two intertwined stylised bodies, one gold and the other silver, that they said showed to other people ‘in the know’ that they were swingers. Unfortunately we weren’t able to find out at the time where the obtained it from. We’ve done a search of t’interweb thingy but with no luck, so – bit of a long shot - wondered if anyone might recognise the description and, if so, where we might buy one from.

The one thing that did pop-up during our search was a website (www.swingersjewelry.net) selling jewellery with, what they claim, is an international symbol for swingers – if we can we’ll attach a picture. Given that it’s an American site then their definition of international may be a little different to the rest of us! However, it did get us wondering whether there are ways of subtly letting other people know that you’re a swinger without having to ask? And also what do you lovely people think about advertising the fact in public to those that can read the signs?
pendantwithR-300x278.jpg

Reactions: Pearls
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
I think it's been discussed elsewhere, but we wear black rings on the ring finger of our left hands. Also seems an American 'thing', but we have seen others wearing them.

Reactions: SexyNix
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Hello everyone.

Whilst we were on holiday recently we met a couple of ladies who were both wearing identical pendants. It was a really nice design of two intertwined stylised bodies, one gold and the other silver, that they said showed to other people ‘in the know’ that they were swingers. Unfortunately we weren’t able to find out at the time where the obtained it from. We’ve done a search of t’interweb thingy but with no luck, so – bit of a long shot - wondered if anyone might recognise the description and, if so, where we might buy one from.

The one thing that did pop-up during our search was a website (www.swingersjewelry.net) selling jewellery with, what they claim, is an international symbol for swingers – if we can we’ll attach a picture. Given that it’s an American site then their definition of international may be a little different to the rest of us! However, it did get us wondering whether there are ways of subtly letting other people know that you’re a swinger without having to ask? And also what do you lovely people think about advertising the fact in public to those that can read the signs?
View attachment 34907
This is more the swiss emblem but recognised worldwide xx

T

The_Bibas

Like I need anything else to be recognised from...
I get recognised from everything..
They need to invent an invisibility cloak for me..
I am sure it is a great idea for those who want to promote their intentions publicly..
If you are in a club or even on a hedonistic holiday... Kinda pointless..

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 1030

I think if there's one thing swingers agree on... it's that they can't agree on a secret sign; pampas grass, pendants, symbols, chameleons, rings..... none of them have quite caught on.

T

The_Bibas

I think if there's one thing swingers agree on... it's that they can't agree on a secret sign; pampas grass, pendants, symbols, chameleons, rings..... none of them have quite caught on.
Just wear a t-shirt saying I am a swinger..
Jeeez is not difficult..
XxxBibaxxX

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
If any one buys jewellery for swingers without consulting me there will be trouble !!