Swingers Jewellery

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@The-Gent I of course knew you are a jeweller and I didn't think to ask you about this ring.. Apologies.. :oops:
I'd love for you to fix this marcasite ring of @Pearls it was quite expensive and special, that would be amazing if you could..
Also yes would be brilliant having some form of jewellery made.. How amazing would that be.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
well firstly you might consider the metal ie Silver or Gold the latter is quite expensive
@The-Gent I of course knew you are a jeweller and I didn't think to ask you about this ring.. Apologies.. :oops:
I'd love for you to fix this marcasite ring of @Pearls it was quite expensive and special, that would be amazing if you could..
Also yes would be brilliant having some form of jewellery made.. How amazing would that be.
can you let me have a picture of the ring please ?

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
well firstly you might consider the metal ie Silver or Gold the latter is quite expensive

can you let me have a picture of the ring please ?
Will do when we can.. Will take on as soon as possible and thank you. :) (y)

EDIT
We're taking a pic now.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Some interesting ideas being toyed with. Could be a brilliant idea taking shape here.

P

peakcouple

We've tried everything, nothing seems to get a reaction from other swingers, we have had impromptu meets with strangers but the subject has always come up in other ways during chatting. Rose always wears a silver ankle bracelet on her left ankle when swinging and she wore it for all of our recent holiday at naturist sites. We sometimes wore a couple of the items in the centre of the attached picture too. Central is my silver wire cock pendant and on its left Rose's silver wire cock-in-pussy pendant - both these two were made by a Pagan silversmith. The other pendants in the pic we occasionally wear to swinger clubs and meets, Rose's rather unsubtle and heavy silver cock and a couple of different position 'fucking couples' in silver.

Would be great to have a recognised but subtle swinger symbol. We've tried the 'swing pin' symbol and Chameleons bracelets and pendants as well as the back ring, all with no reaction. But maybe everyone else got the message but just didn't fancy us? :)

Attachments

• IMG_0346.JPG
    IMG_0346.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Think we need a subtle sign which we can wear without the wold knowing !