Swingfields Swinging Festival

• Thread starter SWINGFIELDS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

SWINGFIELDS

Admin submitted a new link:

Swingfields Swinging Festival

Welcome
Welcome to the UK’s biggest Lifestyle festival that brings together people from around the globe for a weekend of laughter and friendship.

Launched in 2013 and rapidly selling out the ticket allocation each year, the event offers live entertainment, luxurious toilets and showers onsite, street food vendors, a thrilling entertainment programme with games to get involved in, artists from across the UK, and a wide range of workshops and demonstrations, as well as stalls to peruse at your leisure.

In the 3 years since launch, we have expanded each year and sold out every time.2015 saw 650 guests and a 3rd successive sell out. The festival is now a major event in the UK lifestyle calendar offering a safe, private environment for guests where they can relax and enjoy a weekend with likeminded friends. Each year we try and add new and exciting things and so many of our guests return year after year. The recent addition of our luxurious accommodation pods (which we hope will return again) was a huge success, with the Scandinavian style hot tubs and sauna being places to relax in true style.

So, laying in the sunshine with food on the BBQ and music playing in the evening sun; Swingfields continues to go from strength to strength.

Come and join us for 2016 and beyond.

Last edited by a moderator:
15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
Last couple of hours to get bargainacious Early Bird and Loyalty Discount tickets for SF16 - prices go back to standard level ( but they're still a good deal even then!) from Oct 1st

Come and join us next Summer for what promises to be yet another fantastic weekend of fun, filth and frolics.

Swingfields - may be imitated by others but not bettered!

Xx

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
Looking forward to meeting any SS members attending SF16 - come and find me in the Info Tent if you have any questions or just want to say 'hi' :)
If you've got any questions beforehand please let me know :)

We have some new things planned for this year's festival - we aim to make it bigger and better than ever before! :) Let's hope the weather will be sunny!:)

Pink x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Looking forward to meeting any SS members attending SF16 - come and find me in the Info Tent if you have any questions or just want to say 'hi' :)
If you've got any questions beforehand please let me know :)

We have some new things planned for this year's festival - we aim to make it bigger and better than ever before! :) Let's hope the weather will be sunny!:)

Pink x
Will try and add as much info as I can to our newsletters. We never managed to get sponsorship sorted either so it's not as if I can help advertise on the homepage...
I am sure it will be an amazing event though with many people attending this. :) x

D

Deleted member 4493

We really enjoyed Last years SF16 and met some old friends and new there. Yes yes you have to take pot luck with the weather but there's always plenty of warm places for you to play and enjoy yourself - the stage acts were excellent and the organisation team were tip top. So the downside.. there's always a downside. Sadly because of the fact the festival has to stay one step ahead of the gutter press they move the location every year... this means it's difficult to apply lessons learned when each year is at a new location, with new unforeseen issues... despite the minor niggles we've booked again and are looking forward to it.