Swinging Club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok all, if you could open a club, what would you have, style, theme, would you want something different from the clubs we see now.

My dream would to be have a style like Stringfellows, set on three floors with accomodation, luxury velvets of reds and golds, a restaurant, champagne bar.

A very new modern dungeon on the lower floor with everything you would need at the highest quality.

Staff of course would be sexy and dressed to impress with not much to the imagination, but willing to serve at all times :sneaky:

I wouldn't want any form of hot tub, don't think its needed but I would love a swing room with many designs :p oh and a theatre :sneaky:

What would you have that stands out and has never been done, there must be plenty of juicy ideas :whistle:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think I would want something very high end like a sumptious hotel with big comfy beds and soft gentle walls in creams and golds, soft lighting nothing seedy or vulgar.

A proper bar with real bartenders making cocktails etc but there be a drink limit also where it would switch to soft drinks and mocktails (drunk people are my idea of hell)

No dungeons or anything people can indulge in light bdsm in the rooms but i would have a dungeon free club (not sure there is any)

Id have proper security on patrol on each floor to ensure safety but not wearing doormen outfits just causal to blend in but the knowledge that you arent far away from one!

Id love to have a proper massage tables in there so people can have full erotic massages (by their parners) and a little roleplay.

Id have a second bar area and lounge which was just for social meets with a secondary entrance so people can have online meets in a safe environment without paying club prices (but they have the option to to in if they wanted too)

Id also have a strict membership policy not like the clubs that allows only certain sizes and attractive people it would be more on a persons attitude and online presence, i would ask for their details on any swingers sites etc to check them out & see how they behave and interact, probably wouldnt work well but id have single males it they were married if yes they would have an automatic ban (thats just my personal pet peeve)

Oh and if anyone has seen the vault at the titanic hotel i would love a sleepover playroom with like 8beds in instead of a big couples room.
Massage room sounds a great idea xx

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Id have a second bar area and lounge which was just for social meets with a secondary entrance so people can have online meets in a safe environment without paying club prices (but they have the option to to in if they wanted too).

I understand the idea of this, but fancy it would attract all of those types who don't "get" the lifestyle, and would think it's just a pick-up bar.
I'm all for club membership with prior vetting, and charging a fee means you're likely to be serious if you have to part with hard, cold cash before a meet.

4 May 2016
City
York
The biggest plus for us would be part of the bar area baffled from the DJ so we can actually converse with folk without shouting - going off to play with a sore throat gets old. I doubt the 'safe' bar would attract enough footfall to survive but we definitely pine for a club were we can meet people rather than meat people.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Now this is something i would LOVE to do!

Ok my dream club would be on one level. No climbing stairs in heels. A nice bar and relaxation area away from the hustle and bustle.

Top quality sound system throughout the club. Along with the usual tv's.

A garden area....decking and also grassed area. All private with little huts....hideaways and secluded areas.

Im thinking golds and purples and reds and sumptious lighting. No theme other than decadence.

Maybe a chocolate fountain so you can cover your lover in the yummy stuff.

Obviously showers and extensive locker and dressing rooms with everything you ever need.

Gotta have a dungeon fully kitted out. Overseen by the lovely zebo who would be dungeon master.
Just a few ideas xx

4 May 2016
City
York
Yes, beyond the fantasy it has to a practical business proposition - the winning proposition will be the one which helps folk mix and mingle and be motivated to participate: all too often 40% of the punters wallflower and then leave.

M

meet_the_fockers

Well now let me think..
ONE LEVEL..damn those stairs are hard in heels..
An entrance comprising of.. soft lights and sumptious couches.. and fresh flowers, beautiful lillies for fragrance, and sunflowers to make you smile.. You would be greeted.. by a beautiful, burlesque babe... and a hunk.. in a white shirt, rolled up sleeves and an untied dicky bow slung around his neck.. your feet sink into the deep plum carpet..
You make sure you look a million dollars in the 12x10ft.. gilt framed.. mirror..

Inside there would be a huge dance floor.. with a pole tucked in the corner.. here the music would be loud.. free glow sticks and free glow in the dark condoms .. are in crystal bowls... on the sumptious well stocked bar.. surrounding the bar area are cosy high, cuddle chairs.. around the place are strewn large sumptious cushions.. in the shape of strawberries.. cocktails are served, after being shaken.. by toned.. tanned.. topless gents, and ladies.. dressed in sexy swing dresses wearing red lipstick, and sunglasses.

You are shown around.. next the beach room.. manmade sand.. huge false palm trees... with large hammocks.
Huge.. hot tubs that seat twenty.. the light in here, is moonlight.. the music low and romantic.. Theres a bubble machine.. with a constant delicate flow...
Dotted around the beach are little beach huts for those who want some privacy..

Just down the corridor to the right.. is a large room, with a huge round bed.. for those wishing to be a little more adventurous..
Its sparse in here.. at the end of the night, the bed is slid away.. before the foam and nearer christmas time snow tumbles from the ceiling....

Come out of the room..
Theres a maze of different rooms.. all impeccabliy decorated.. with mirrored ceilings.. n sumptious fur... n cushions.. in mauves, n blacks and purples..and a thousand tiny little.. led lights..twinkling..
push the door and delight in what you see take your pick.. of any lockable, or unlockable room.

There is an air system... that gently pumps.. a delicate fragrance around the whole club..

Outside theres a seating area, with several patio heaters...and large swings with thick snuggley cushions...
theres a little stream running by.. periodically if your lucky you may see the swans pass by...

And then she woke up. :D

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Well now let me think..
An entrance comprising of.. soft lights and sumptious couches.. and fresh flowers, beautiful lillies for fragrance, and sunflowers to make you smile.. You would be greeted.. by a beautiful, burlesque babe... and a hunk.. in a white shirt, rolled up sleeves and an untied dicky bow slung around his neck.. your feet sink into the deep plum carpet..
You make sure you look a million dollars in the 12x10ft.. gilt framed.. mirror..

Inside there would be a huge dance floor.. with a pole tucked in the corner.. here the music would be loud.. free glow sticks and free glow in the dark condoms .. are in crystal bowls... on the sumptious well stocked bar.. surrounding the bar area are cosy high, cuddle chairs.. around the place are strewn large sumptious cushions.. in the shape of strawberries.. cocktails are served, after being shaken.. by toned.. tanned.. topless gents, and ladies.. dressed in sexy swing dresses wearing red lipstick, and sunglasses.

You are shown around.. next the beach room.. manmade sand.. huge false palm trees... with large hammocks.
Huge.. hot tubs that seat twenty.. the light in here, is moonlight.. the music low and romantic.. Theres a bubble machine.. with a constant delicate flow...

Just down the corridor to the right.. is a large room, with a huge round bed.. for those wishing to be a little more adventurous..
Its sparse in here.. at the end of the night, the bed is slid away.. before the foam and nearer christmas time snow tumbles from the ceiling....

Come out of the room..
Theres a maze of different rooms.. all impeccabliy decorated.. with mirrored ceilings.. n sumptious fur... n cushions.. in mauves, n blacks and purples..and a thousand tiny little.. led lights..twinkling..
push the door and delight in what you see take your pick.. of any lockable, or unlockable room.

There is an air system... that gently pumps.. a delicate fragrance around the whole club..

Outside theres a seating area, with several patio heaters...and large swings with thick snuggley cushions...
theres a little stream running by.. periodically if your lucky you may see the swans pass by...

When are you opening :love:. Sounds amazing. Xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well now let me think..

Come out of the room..

Dayamn..... I'm with @Scrunchy&Muffet on this.. When are you opening? ;) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well now let me think..

Come out of the room..

I had that pictured in my head all the way through that ;):love:

C

Chellsterfem

Ok all, if you could open a club, what would you have, style, theme, would you want something different from the clubs we see now.

My dream would to be have a style like Stringfellows, set on three floors with accomodation, luxury velvets of reds and golds, a restaurant, champagne bar.

A very new modern dungeon on the lower floor with everything you would need at the highest quality.

Staff of course would be sexy and dressed to impress with not much to the imagination, but willing to serve at all times :sneaky:

I wouldn't want any form of hot tub, don't think its needed but I would love a swing room with many designs :p oh and a theatre :sneaky:

What would you have that stands out and has never been done, there must be plenty of juicy ideas :whistle:

Wow you habe all put so much thought into it. I'm loving the plush surroundings but I'm a simple girlie at heart - I'd be happy with private power showers (why do clubs think we want everyone to see us shower lol) and decent sized changing rooms. See simples lol

M

meet_the_fockers

Wow you habe all put so much thought into it. I'm loving the plush surroundings but I'm a simple girlie at heart - I'd be happy with private power showers (why do clubs think we want everyone to see us shower lol) and decent sized changing rooms. See simples lol
Daft bugger... i scrub your back :whistle:

Reactions: Haitink and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I like the idea of a private shower and tub area, I would also love to see an ultra modern tech club, space age xx

Reactions: Admin