Swinging Clubs..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
You’ve won the lottery or come into a substantial amount of money.
You want to set up your own club.
What would make yours different to the rest and why would members wish to attend your club? The sky is the limit.. x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Be inclusive to all and keep prices down for everyone.
One of the most discriminating things I’ve seen are you can go as an ffm threesome but not an mmf which I find disgraceful. So top of the list be inclusive to all and stop treating single females like prostitutes by letting them in for nix so they’ll shag every one. As if like!

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Controversial but i'd probably set up a singles club, because alot of people are looking for 1 on 1.And i'd have the odd "once a month" couples night.Blokes wouldn't have to mortgage their house to attend either.And women would have to pay x

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I love this thread. Actually when I was younger, I wished to have one and I projected my personal venue too, but I didn't realise my dream because I chose another carrier. Anyway If I had one, I would run it like the French clubs setting different types of nights and I would want it to be international.

8 July 2018
Why stop at one, if the skies the limit let’s have a chain of them!

Everyone is treated the same regardless of your Gender.

Membership fees are the same for everyone.

Now all I have to do is win the lottery, Who fancies being my business partner.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I think I'd run like hell. Might as well just hand over a wad of cash to the local council.

However much money I had I would hate to think I was being ripped off for rates or licencing

Reactions: Pearls

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
How are French clubs run?
They are amazing (several Italian clubs are much better tbh), then there are many facilities and each day has a different type of party, for instance only couple on Saturdays, couples and singles on Fridays, Gangbang on Thursdays and so on......Therefore people can join the club choosing the party (types of party) they prefer. Besides couples and singles pay the same price (50/60 euros). Anyway what I love about French clubs is people's mindset, which is very different from Italians' mindset about swinging. Almost all of them are really open-minded.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
One other thing which I forgot, I wouldn’t have a holding pen for men like one club we witnessed. Treated like cattle waiting for a nibble, it would be one area for all with equal numbers. Tbh you guys need to start standing up for yourselves because clubs won’t survive without your money, can you imagine women chucked in a pen?
One room for all to mingle ?