• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

While swinging, otherwise known as 'the lifestyle' or wife swapping, 'the alternative lifestyle', has become more socially acceptable these days, a lot of couples’ (or singles) have yet to try it out, due to fears of jealously, instability, or just being plain overwhelmed.

The reality, is swinging is the easy part. It's dealing with the issues that can arise afterwards that can get tricky. Even more so if as a couple!

Read more....

Reactions: Louise94 and Lulu
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Thank you. This is a very informative read and we will make sure to take it on board

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
You're welcome.... it's not by any means a broad sweeping all in one post, but hopefully it will help with some questions that most of us think about when first dipping our toes.
Yes it makes sense. The feelings of anxiety and worrying over jealousy must be natural. However we must remember that we have both had other sexual partners and (as you so rightly say) have chosen each other to wake up with every morning so really there's no need to be jealous as long as everybody involved stays within agreed boundaries

B x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Precisely - and as I said in the article, you loved each other yesterday/today so tomorrow will be no different. It's all about perceptions and managing the feelings of jealousy (if it happens) and just enjoying each other during what can be the most intense times of your partnership together.
It can make and break people, but I often find that the ones with the strongest relationships in place, who know and want to try this - it actually strengthens that bond and relationship.
Now I am not saying that cracks may appear here and then when first getting into the groove, but that's perfectly normal! As time goes on, you will find your relationship gets stronger and more intense. Even if it's things like having someone watch you or same partner sex, same room fun with another person/couple. x

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…