Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Pampas grass oooooo...
i have taken cuttings and plan to give them out at the VA. I had to its a virtual jungle out there cant get out the door.. bloody fluffy things... along with of course my personalised tash trays...
Reminds me the neon sign.. needs batteries..
the biggg red neon arrow.. swingers live here.. we can take you to heaven is fading.
The Yo babyy doorbell is a little sluggish also.. is more like a yyyyyooò baaaaaby sound.. god we need an up grade.. gold statues still revolving well though..
It needs a freind i did see a flashing statue on flea.. bay it moves and everything unsure is the doggie motion is a little crass hmmm
i shall have a think.. neighbours dont speak anymore. Im wondering if they suspect? Nahhhhhh.... :D
I need a new pampas grass:whistle::whistle:xx

Reactions: Handyguy59
M

Mootje

Pampas grass oooooo...
i have taken cuttings and plan to give them out at the VA. I had to its a virtual jungle out there cant get out the door.. bloody fluffy things... along with of course my personalised tash trays...
Reminds me the neon sign.. needs batteries..
the biggg red neon arrow.. swingers live here.. we can take you to heaven is fading.
The Yo babyy doorbell is a little sluggish also.. is more like a yyyyyooò baaaaaby sound.. god we need an up grade.. gold statues still revolving well though..
It needs a freind i did see a flashing statue on flea.. bay it moves and everything unsure is the doggie motion is a little crass hmmm
i shall have a think.. neighbours dont speak anymore. Im wondering if they suspect? Nahhhhhh.... :D
lmao, hell no they would never suspect, "red neon Light/swingers live here/ take u 2 heaven _doggie motion" guess they aint social enough guys, so move on and dunno bother hihihihihihi