Switch

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Dominant v submissive
Can you switch and if so how?
I have tried to understand it and respect the people that can but I can’t get my head around it but am interested to hear more, if something naturally is within you how do you create another persona, is it purely role play?
Answers on a post card please ?

10 July 2018
Dominant v submissive
I have tried to understand it and respect the people that can but I can’t get my head around it but am interested to hear more, if something naturally is within you how do you create another persona, is it purely role play?
Touch question to answer for me, as although I’ve role played, it’s never been a necessary part of sex for me.

One prev partner liked to be D, and I’d happily go along with playing s, but when I have indulged my own preferences, it’s always been as D.

I know more than a couple of D/s relationships that have imploded because once switched, the s could never truly see her partner as D again.

Reactions: Pearls
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
No I’m dominant always

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

19 March 2015
Dominant v submissive
Well, I don't mind the odd little bit of "roleplay" where I get the odd little thing here and there, but overall? Never.
That said, I can genuinely understand that people like to switch.
I just wouldn't be able to control it tbh. xx

I'm fascinated by people who can though; it's like a mental on/off.

• Love
Reactions: Pearls and TherLegs
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Dominant v submissive
I can switch, but it is quite rare!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
In our relationship, I am the instigator for most sex but I am not dominant unless it suits the mood. I am a good actor so I can play either role if needs be. As always I'm more of a lover rather than one way or the other so I guess erm yes maybe ?

N xxx

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Any other switches out there?
Do you feel a sense of being pulled in either direction? x ?
I enjoy vers sessions both get something out of it, but equally I enjoy the sub side too. I do dom but, as I have said on a previous one I tend to only do that for some people and put sub to help weed out, however that as I have recently discovered, doesn't always work and sometimes I just have to tell them I'm not interested, mainly the ones who keep pestering are the one without pics and when their not claiming they have no camera or ability to send pics they send ones taken of Polaroids 30yrs old.

But those who use old pics I don't know what they get out of it, kink is a SMALL world and it quickly gets round. I met 1 pics are 30yrs or older out of date, person got a drink and a "oh works calling, somethings come up, bye" never to meet again.