Switching.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
.....your neither a Sub nor a Dom you crave both and find you switch freely between the two!?
As a couple how do you accommodate this? To complicate matters what if both within the couple like to switch!
Being in a couple where this is the case it is exciting and you never know where the dynamic will go. However, on the down side, what if you both are in a Dominant mood??
We have looked at options to share roles, say, for the month of May Mr J will be Submissive to me. Clear boundaries, which then means it builds anticipation for 1st June when the Switch occurs!
How do you accommodate switching within your couple? Curious to hear how others accommodate switching!

S

Sammy

.....your neither a Sub nor a Dom you crave both and find you switch freely between the two!?
As a couple how do you accommodate this? To complicate matters what if both within the couple like to switch!
Being in a couple where this is the case it is exciting and you never know where the dynamic will go. However, on the down side, what if you both are in a Dominant mood??
We have looked at options to share roles, say, for the month of May Mr J will be Submissive to me. Clear boundaries, which then means it builds anticipation for 1st June when the Switch occurs!
How do you accommodate switching within your couple? Curious to hear how others accommodate switching!

Brillant thread
Sx

Reactions: .Jophanie.
D

Deleted member 8095

For me (Mr) I'm naturally dominant (both sexually and in R.L) however, I do enjoy being dominated at times aswell, so I do think I have switch traits in me, but the Mrs is totally sub and can't seem to get her head around being dominant, so it's not something that does happen very often!!! But a very interesting question Jophanie x

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
For us as a couple Mr is naturally dom... In most things and can switch when the moment calls for it... Well also like to play with Mrs being in control for a sesh... More lately as Mr really enjoys it... We use restraints... As part of the switch fun....blindfolds and restraints really do help to switch up... Also changes the atmosphere as Mr never knows what I will do next... I also have a strap on so adds to the thrill... Knowing I could whip it out any second .. X

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I am a dominant personality generally but not a dom in the bedroom. Not really. I can play the part sometimes but I'm much happier with a meeting of equals - even if I do then get to arrange/fuck you however I like.

I am not, in any way, subby. End of.

Reactions: Pearls and Sammy
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
As a mainly domme female and male sub we werent sure about switching , i msl have been a switch in my past but @Therapon had never been dom in the bedroom until recently ,once we ironed out what we wanted from this he got quite into the dom role and wishes to experiment more on the dom side , we now find that both wanting to switch is working well for us as a couple,although it is taking a bit of adjusting to mainly on my part as i like to be the domme.
If this is something you feel you can handle then give it a go,but i will say dont plan ahead as this can deflate the anticipation and excitement to whos going to be the dom and the sub

Reactions: Deleted member 6485