T.s.a.t. (the Silly Acronym Thread)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

OK, there are no right or wrong answers for this game.... I will post an acronym and the next poster will decide what that stands for - for example, I might post AGHID and the next poster might decide that stands for A Good Hard-on Is Dangerous or All Gravy Hides In Denmark. They then post their own acronym for the next poster. The idea is to be as silly as possible.

Oh, for the sake of @meet_the_fockers (who is bound to ask :rolleyes: )... an acronym is a set of initials in place of a phrase, such as UFO, BDSM etc. :p

So....

BCHAM

M

meet_the_fockers

OK, there are no right or wrong answers for this game.... I will post an acronym and the next poster will decide what that stands for - for example, I might post AGHID and the next poster might decide that stands for A Good Hard-on Is Dangerous or All Gravy Hides In Denmark. They then post their own acronym for the next poster. The idea is to be as silly as possible.

Oh, for the sake of @meet_the_fockers (who is bound to ask :rolleyes: )... an acronym is a set of initials in place of a phrase, such as UFO, BDSM etc. :p

So....

BCHAM
Er excuse me!! I know what an acrohmyn is.. :cautious:

Reactions: Pearls