Taking Toys In Your Suitcase?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4975
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

I was actually thinking childs toys ffs.. :rolleyes:
I only take one toy on holiday.. he has two legs.. and passes through the x-ray machine just fine :D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Never boarded a plane but in the early days of my relationship with neil when we only had the mornings free to ourselves i used to bring toys with me and afterwards went over to b and m stores and my toy started going in my bag, the more i tried to switch it off the more buttons i pressed anyway i managed to discretely switch it off. I did notice some smiles on peoples faces though lol

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

I had a very embarrassing situation at an Arab airport, I was travelling on my own and was picked out of a large queue, I wonder why as a 6ft blonde :rofl:
I was ordered to open my suitcase by security in front of all the other travelers :eek:
At this point I vehemently protested and as I only speak a little Arabic which was mostly swearing and demanding a female security lady to take me to a private room and causing havoc :anger: I was finally rescued by a English speaking rep who reinforced my rights in correct Arabic and I was sent on my way.... And yes the whole point of my distress was that I was not prepared to have my favourite travelling companions waved about in the baggage area :stress:
I still travel with them and I'm of the view to hell with it, I'm sure security have seen it all before (y) Cx

Reactions: Therapon