Tantra Or Tantric

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Not tried Tantric sex, but I have heard it called 'Plumber Sex' i.e. you stay in for hours, but nobody comes :D

Reactions: Sammy
F

forest_pete

I've got a couple of books and on it and keep meaning to read them (and put them into practice of course) but haven't got round to it yet.
I am pretty sure that i am massively missing out...
Same here, something I am desperate to explore. I see there are workshops around the country but not cheap. I could have a week on holiday for the cost of some. Plus as always single guys not always welcome

Reactions: Admin
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Same here, something I am desperate to explore. I see there are workshops around the country but not cheap. I could have a week on holiday for the cost of some. Plus as always single guys not always welcome

I think you kinda need a partner to experiment with on those retreats. At least the ones I've seen advertised you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammy
A

andymitel

Absolutely deff on the list to learn. Always thought it to be high priestess airy fairy stuff, but met a really tough no-nonsense lady barrister who had been practicing it for years and swore that nothing else came anywhere near the whole-body orgasms that she now experiences. It's one of those techniques that at you can take some basics from and explore at your leisure. If you like clean sheets, soft music, candles and taking time to explore each other gently you are already somewhere along that journey......:love:

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Tantric sex is an ancient Hindu practice that has been going for over 5,000 years, and means 'the weaving and expansion of energy'. It's a slow form of sex that's said to increase intimacy and create a mind-body connection that can lead to powerful orgasms my kind of sex oh yes :hmm::tiphat::hmm:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Tantric sex is an ancient Hindu practice that has been going for over 5,000 years, and means 'the weaving and expansion of energy'. It's a slow form of sex that's said to increase intimacy and create a mind-body connection that can lead to powerful orgasms my kind of sex oh yes :hmm::tiphat::hmm:
This :D

P

peakcouple

Rose is very much into this sort of thing and went on a tantric sex residential course when younger, found it inspiring. The sex wasn't for fun or pleasure but to concentrate the mind. There was 'normal' recreational (non-Tantric) sex in the evenings for those who wanted.