Taste Me

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AstralLove

We kiss. We smile. We kiss

I run my finger back and forth along your hardness, made me wetter just to touch you. I can feel your fingertip move between my legs and feel my wetness through my knickers. Inserting your finger through the leg opening of my frilly knickers you can almost feel my wet pussy, but I stop you and remove your hand. You smile at me, look puzzled. I stand up and face you, untying my top and slowly lowering it just until you can see the tops of my tits. You reach out to touch, but I back away. I lower my top further till the aureoles are visible, no nipples yet. I'm incredibly wet and want you to feel me, but I am making you wait. I can see the bulge between your legs growing.
I cup my full breasts and roll my nipples between my thumb and finger. Our excitement is building..

You reach out and put your hands on my waist and roughly pull me towards you. Massaging one breast and sucking on the other. Oh my. Your tongue is so incredibly hot. I can feel my nipples becoming really hard ultra sensitive.
I unzip and step out of my skirt, then turn around, bending all the way over. I slightly spread my legs and you can see my glistening pussy lips.I know I'm such a tease....
My heart is beating faster, anticipating your hot tongue between my cheeks. Instead, I feel your tongue flick my protruding clit
I feel your finger gently pressing on my ass while your tongue flicks my clit again. "Stand up," you whisper and kiss me deeply. I fall into your kisses, intoxicated by them.

"Bend over again," you tell me, "and spread your thighs a little." Your so commanding, I do as you say and reach out for the back of the chair for stability. I feel your fingers tracing the inside of my thighs, this makes me tingle down to my toes. Your hands gently push my thighs even further apart. Then there is stillness a waiting. What are you going to do? I am so excited by the unknown. I can feel my pussy," she" drip. Then it begins. A delicious sensation starts low between my legs and makes me weak. Oh my. It's your tongue, flicking here...there, searching for my hard clit. Aahhh, finally. You flatten your tongue, making it wide, and lick my clit long and slow. Once...twice...a few more times. My clit is throbbing, needy. You slowly lick it upwards and stop at my wet, swollen pussy lips. I feel your deep kisses there and hear your soft moaning as you kiss me. Your hands are caressing my hips and my bottom cheeks.

Mmmmm I want your tongue to fuck my pussy, so I move my ass closer to your mouth. I am barely able to say, "Fuck me," when I feel your hands slowly spreading my ass and your tongue is gently flickering between my cheeks. Ooohhh!

My moaning becomes high pitched as you lick me there. I am vaguely aware that one of your hands has left my hips and I feel your finger sliding down my slippery slit and slowly entering my pussy. Oh my..... I am so close to cumming. Your fingers slowly slides in and out a few times and then slides down to graze across my so very, very excited hard clit. Your finger grazes it a few times more, I feel myself ready to explode. Your tongue has left my ass, traveling back down and stops at my pussy while your finger is slowly circling my clit. Your other finger is gently rubbing my anus where your tongue has left off. I want your tongue inside me so I can explode around it while you taste my sweet wetness. Your tongue is again flicking, this time to the side of my pussy lips. I hear you moan as you move your tongue around and u say, "Mmmm, you taste so good."

"Please, please," I whisper, "please fuck me!!."
You glide the tip of you along my now oh so hungrey, incredibly wet pussy, easing into to me so slowly, making me wait for all of you...

Feeling how tightly I clamp my wet pussy around your gorgeous hard cock, how you fill me up. I cant help it, I begin to explode around you. I am riding your cock, your so hard...
My pussy she is wrapped so tightly around you, that you can feel my pussy squeezing you pulsing flexing her sqish. A wonderful moan escapes from you, She is such an exquisite feeling. I pull away from your neck to look at you, I want to see your face, the look in your eyes while you feel me cumming. you hold onto me feeling the waves of passion wash over me into you, my eyes are bright. my kisses so sweet mmmm want more!! Thrusting I feel your tension explode cumming together such a fantastic sensation xxxx

A

AstralLove

'I so want to taste you'!! Squeals of excitement!! Thats put a smile on my face lol

A

AstralLove

Aww thanks been a trip to share, there intimate, and erotic. Some from experience and some fantasy. Its like baring my all in a naughty way lol. Just need some time to write more. It happens like a storm my creative process, inspired rumbles, then I get horny and let my mind play lol I have a vivid imagination xxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Aww thanks been a trip to share, there intimate, and erotic. Some from experience and some fantasy. Its like baring my all in a naughty way lol. Just need some time to write more. It happens like a storm my creative process, inspired rumbles, then I get horny and let my mind play lol I have a vivid imagination xxx
Well keep that imagination going and we will look forward to the next fantasy xxx

D

Deleted member 2610

I run my finger back and forth along your hardness, made me wetter just to touch you. I can feel your fingertip move between my legs and feel my wetness through my knickers. Inserting your finger through the leg opening of my frilly knickers you can almost feel my wet pussy, but I stop you and remove your hand. You smile at me, look puzzled. I stand up and face you, untying my top and slowly lowering it just until you can see the tops of my tits. You reach out to touch, but I back away. I lower my top further till the aureoles are visible, no nipples yet. I'm incredibly wet and want you to feel me, but I am making you wait. I can see the bulge between your legs growing.
I cup my full breasts and roll my nipples between my thumb and finger. Our excitement is building..

You reach out and put your hands on my waist and roughly pull me towards you. Massaging one breast and sucking on the other. Oh my. Your tongue is so incredibly hot. I can feel my nipples becoming really hard ultra sensitive.
I unzip and step out of my skirt, then turn around, bending all the way over. I slightly spread my legs and you can see my glistening pussy lips.I know I'm such a tease....
My heart is beating faster, anticipating your hot tongue between my cheeks. Instead, I feel your tongue flick my protruding clit
I feel your finger gently pressing on my ass while your tongue flicks my clit again. "Stand up," you whisper and kiss me deeply. I fall into your kisses, intoxicated by them.

"Bend over again," you tell me, "and spread your thighs a little." Your so commanding, I do as you say and reach out for the back of the chair for stability. I feel your fingers tracing the inside of my thighs, this makes me tingle down to my toes. Your hands gently push my thighs even further apart. Then there is stillness a waiting. What are you going to do? I am so excited by the unknown. I can feel my pussy," she" drip. Then it begins. A delicious sensation starts low between my legs and makes me weak. Oh my. It's your tongue, flicking here...there, searching for my hard clit. Aahhh, finally. You flatten your tongue, making it wide, and lick my clit long and slow. Once...twice...a few more times. My clit is throbbing, needy. You slowly lick it upwards and stop at my wet, swollen pussy lips. I feel your deep kisses there and hear your soft moaning as you kiss me. Your hands are caressing my hips and my bottom cheeks.

Mmmmm I want your tongue to fuck my pussy, so I move my ass closer to your mouth. I am barely able to say, "Fuck me," when I feel your hands slowly spreading my ass and your tongue is gently flickering between my cheeks. Ooohhh!

My moaning becomes high pitched as you lick me there. I am vaguely aware that one of your hands has left my hips and I feel your finger sliding down my slippery slit and slowly entering my pussy. Oh my..... I am so close to cumming. Your fingers slowly slides in and out a few times and then slides down to graze across my so very, very excited hard clit. Your finger grazes it a few times more, I feel myself ready to explode. Your tongue has left my ass, traveling back down and stops at my pussy while your finger is slowly circling my clit. Your other finger is gently rubbing my anus where your tongue has left off. I want your tongue inside me so I can explode around it while you taste my sweet wetness. Your tongue is again flicking, this time to the side of my pussy lips. I hear you moan as you move your tongue around and u say, "Mmmm, you taste so good."

You glide the tip of you along my now oh so hungrey, incredibly wet pussy, easing into to me so slowly, making me wait for all of you...

Feeling how tightly I clamp my wet pussy around your gorgeous hard cock, how you fill me up. I cant help it, I begin to explode around you. I am riding your cock, your so hard...
My pussy she is wrapped so tightly around you, that you can feel my pussy squeezing you pulsing flexing her sqish. A wonderful moan escapes from you, She is such an exquisite feeling. I pull away from your neck to look at you, I want to see your face, the look in your eyes while you feel me cumming. you hold onto me feeling the waves of passion wash over me into you, my eyes are bright. my kisses so sweet mmmm want more!! Thrusting I feel your tension explode cumming together such a fantastic sensation xxxx
Wow that's how to write..off for that cold shower :cool_off:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
Y

Yardmanbbc

I hit like because there isn't a love option, but I love this. You've managed to put a smile on my face, make me hard and make this hotel room that much lonelier at the same time. Fantastic read.

Reactions: Admin