Tattoo addict

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
Hi all just after a bit of advice . Being a bit of a tattoo addict I've decided to get a nuther one done this time down my ribb cage. Now me being an angel ;)I've decided to get this 1 done any thorts ??2213.jpg

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Same here, I love my tattoos. Started about 20 years ago and I just love it..
That's an epic tat but I think the outlining and shading will hurt a LOT on your ribcage.. :eek:

Reactions: Pearls
26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
Yer it's going to hurt lol but the woman that's doing has assured me that it will look like that , wings may be a bit bigger .6 hours work she recons

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
There's a cream you can use for seriously sensitive spots, takes about 20 mins to kick in.
Yeah that will hurt I think! Will be a cracking piece of work though. (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Nor me, I enjoy it actually... but for those who have sensitivity issues, this does work. (y)

26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
I love it , fell asleep when I had my back done lol bloke had to wake me up to tell me had finished. Under my arm her when I had my sleave done, the air was blue lol .don't use the cream like the pain :whipping:

Reactions: Admin
M

Markim

we are both into ink in a big way have help to build and fit out tattoo studios and started to help in them as well are you going to get the artist to change it for you so it will be a one of a kind or just have done the same

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hardest part for me was inner elbow, and believe me - I had art done on my arm, but inner elbow is deeply painful. :)

26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
we are both into ink in a big way have help to build and fit out tattoo studios and started to help in them as well are you going to get the artist to change it for you so it will be a one of a kind or just have done the same
Yer she is changing it to her style but will be very similar, like the lady in it with the detail . Booked for the 29 of December so will post pics as it progresses

Reactions: The-A-Team
N

NeRockDj

I onlyhave 2 tatts but the next one i want has to have colour in it not sure what yet throwing ideas around at the mo..will be after xmas now thho before i even go looking at a few places

26 October 2015
City
Hemel Hempstead
It wasn't as bad as I thort to be onist , but only a little bit done so far expect it to get more painful as it goes on lol

D

Deleted member 2610

Great ink. I've a full back dragon and currently designing a full leg with my gorgeous tattooists. Took a year for my back and had one area in the center which made me take my gum shield in. Look forward to seeing the progress (y)