Tattoos

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

Findaswingersclub

CPh6LC1WgAAwmB5.jpg

though this would be appropriate for this thread :)

Reactions: Bonker and Admin
D

D7andFLC

I have a small Celtic band on arm and a blue heart on my other. My most recent edition is 'come to the edge' poem on my back. Love getting them and don't mind the pain at all. Tats are addictive!! D7

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have a small Celtic band on arm and a blue heart on my other. My most recent edition is 'come to the edge' poem on my back. Love getting them and don't mind the pain at all. Tats are addictive!! D7
Yes they are addictive in all fairness... :)

M

meet_the_fockers

One of those nights, or one tattoo party

Where's Mrs S cooeee come out come out wherever you are?! :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls
E

EvilS

I don't have any myself because i'm too much of a wimp but I absolutely love a women with tattoos ;)

The more the better.....

VRN065T.jpg

10 August 2015
City
Widnes
I've got 2 on my upper right arm, swift and flowers with my eldest daughters name above, which is to cover up a smaller tattoo that's 26 years old and had faded (also had my first wifes name inked out as well as my eldest daughters name on). Under that is a bear sitting in a scroll with my grandsons name and D.O.B. in the scroll. On my upper left arm I've got a scroll with roses round it, on the scroll in my youngest daughter and sons names. Above and below it are my set daughter and step son's names.

I'm still trying to decide what I want done next but hope to have at least one or two more early next year to keep me going for a while :)

Reactions: Admin