Tea For Two

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love tea service. It's something that makes my submissive glow with pride. So here is a little story about a tea service.

She gracefully fell to her knees, a respectful five strides away from the duo on the couch. Pressing her forehead to the floor, she held the bow until His fingers flicked to acknowledge her. She lifted her head, straightened her back. Her shoulders pushed back, which lifted her chest up and out. As she moved, her hands fell to land palm down on her knees, her head held high with downcast eyes. She dared not make eye contact with the two seated in front of her. As the girl waited in silence, the elegantly dressed woman raised her hand, and indicated that the girl could speak.

"May this girl provide you, and your guest, with any refreshments Miss?" The girls gentle voice was crystal clear, and reflected her confidence in what she was doing. Her orders for the evening had been precise. She was to serve her Mistress, and her guest. He was to be given the same level of respect and service, as her Mistress.

"I'll have a pot of tea; milk no sugar please, my girl."

"At once Miss." The girl's voice dripped in adoration for her Mistress, revealing her desire to honour and please her Mistress.

"A measure of good whiskey, no ice girl. Also, a pitcher of ice water and two glasses please. "

"Yes Sir."

They may have said please, but the girl knew it was only used to show their appreciation. After all, they had no need to say please. With a renewed sense of need; the need to please; she bowed low and slide back, before rising to her feet. Bowing from the waist, she took two steps back. Straightening, she turned to her left and moved towards the bar. At no point did she turn her back to the duo. The girl's efficient and measured stride, caused her long curls to sway. Drawing eyes to her curves, simply dressed in a black ankle length dress. The dress had two slits up its sides, allowing for a greater ranger of movement. Each step gave her audience a glimpse of creamy skin, contrasting again the dark of the dress.

Rounding the bar, she set to work, moving effortlessly from one stage to another. A dark tray was pulled from under the counter, quickly and thoroughly polished into gleaming like obsidian. It was placed in the centre of the bar, and three silver napkins placed on one side. The girl retrieved a crystal whiskey glass, held it to the light to check for cracks, and ran her finger around the rim. It was set aside whilst she repeated the action with two tall glasses, a cup, and a saucer. When she was satisfied with the gathered equipment, the girl washed and dried them placing them on the tray. The three glasses were set on the napkins, and the cup on the saucer. The kettle was filled and turned on, whilst she added tea leaves to the strainer in the teapot. A small milk jug was filled and placed on the tray. The girl proceeded to pour a measure of 1996 Aberfeldy single cask whiskey, into the crystal glass. The warming scent of vanilla and fruits drifted up to the girl, who sighed happily. A silver spoon was placed on the tray just as the water started to boil. She turned and poured the boiling water over the tea leaves, before adding the lid and carefully placing on the tray. Lastly she filled a pitcher; half ice and half filtered water.

Slowly she lifted the tray, rounded the bar, and crosses the room. She held her head high, with her eyes lowered. The girl stopped five steps away, and bowed. The tray held steady in her capable hands.

"May this girl approach to serve please Miss?" She waits, frozen in her bow, listening for her Mistress's permission. The girl's eyes focused on her Mistress's fingers.

"You may." The crisp approval accompanied a slight flick of her fingers. The girl straightened, and lowered herself to her knees. Her dress on the wooden floor allowed her to slide fluidly forward, and place her tray on the table. Quickly she filled the tall glasses half way; before turning her attention to her Mistress's tea. She poured a little milk into the cup, swirled the tea leaves in the pot, and poured the steaming bitter smelling tea into the cup. She stirred exactly two full circles, balances the saucer an cup on the palm of her left hand. Her right hand grasping her left wrist, she raises her arms in offering, her head bowed.

"May this drink both please, and refresh you Miss." She stayed still until the tea was removed, accompanied by a gentle hand on her head. She then spun on the ball of one foot to pick up the whiskey glass. Mirroring her earlier position, she offers the glass.

"May this drink both please, and refresh you Sir."

Once the weight of the glass was removed, she bowed low. Her forehead pressed to the floor.

"You have pleased me, my girl. You are dismissed to clean the bar. Leave the tray." A loving caress followed the order, the pride filling her Mistress's voice sent a warm feeling flooding her body.

"Thank you Miss, for allowing this girl to serve you." Was the softly uttered reply before she backed away, and rose to her feet. Bowing from the waist, she stepped back before straightening and moving away, to continue with her duties. Her smile lighting up her face.

Last edited by a moderator: