Teachers Having Guns

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
No it isn't why put that pressure on a teacher as with the case in the last incident there was an armed guard on campus and he hid out of the way.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6485

Sooo...the teachers having a bad day, and loses their shit. Out pops the gun...
You can see it now x

24 November 2015
But in saying teachers having guns ,I watched a video of a 13yr old ,as he said no sex no drink no driving licence till age 21 but he bought a gun at his local market ,now that is a scary thought ,so in a way I can see the reasoning behind it ,but only if the teacher holds a license and that said weapon is regulated somehow

19 March 2015
But in saying teachers having guns ,I watched a video of a 13yr old ,as he said no sex no drink no driving licence till age 21 but he bought a gun at his local market ,now that is a scary thought ,so in a way I can see the reasoning behind it ,but only if the teacher holds a license and that said weapon is regulated somehow
Even with all the regulations and licensing in the world - it won’t be enough to stop someone who wants to kill people. Sadly.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
When I watched the news they were asking a lady teacher this very question. Her reply was very sensible. To paraphrase she said along the lines of "I don't want a gun. I don't know how to use a gun. I don't want to know how to use a gun. I don't want to have to go to firing ranges to train. I don't want to be responsible for shooting a student or accidently discharging a gun.
My passion is to teach the students, not to shoot them."

I think that says it all really.

B x

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
Arming teacher's is wrong in every way possible. There are plenty of highly trained ex service personnel who have been trained to the highest standard of using a fire arm and have been in high stress situations could handle this better .

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I can 100% unequivocally guarantee you that the solution to America's gun problems is not going to be found by arming more people with guns :palm:

B x

19 March 2015
The problem with these kind of debates is, we’re (mostly) not there and don’t know what the culture really is like. But I think arming teachers with guns is utter madness.
It’s always been said that the pen is mightier than the sword.
So teach, educate, raise awareness, help, build better infrastructure, build better support networks, give more to help others - but don’t be so quick to arm teachers, wanting to teach children and not kill them.
I think arming teachers will just cause a more serious issue and deeper problem where life will be like the OK Coral due to desensitisation. Not good.

D

Deleted member 6684

I can offer a view having lived in the US and now here. The gun lobby and the way in which the second amendment has been twisted to suit NRA and the portraying of stricter gun laws as one that goes against a constitutional right is downright appalling.

There is another video of a parent who lost his daughter in school shooting and he saying - let's do what the president is saying and protect schools by arming before talking of stricter gun laws made me shed a tear. I wasn't clear on what I had to shed a tear - over his loss that he described in a visceral way or his ignorant projection of Trump's views to arm teachers.

And this morning I read Trump wants to give bonuses to teachers who will bear arms. What happens if one of the teachers goes nuts and starts shooting. Depression happens to anyone and if one won't leave sharp objects next to a manic depressive, and if we can't carry them on a hand baggage on planes...What worth will it be for ppl to be armed with a gun to protect against an semi-automated weapon that fires >1000times a minute.

D

Deleted member 6684

This is what America is proposing!
Is this the answer?
I take a mild offence to labeling this as what America is proposing. @Pearls Some crazy gun-lovers and many NRA paid politicians are proposing this and amplified by the media. Let's not label this as an American thing.. I spent a lot of time there and do think Trump and NRA do not represent the nation. Money speaks and in this case the massive lobby money prevents any legislation

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I take a mild offence to labeling this as what America is proposing. @Pearls Some crazy gun-lovers and many NRA paid politicians are proposing this and amplified by the media. Let's not label this as an American thing.. I spent a lot of time there and do think Trump and NRA do not represent the nation. Money speaks and in this case the massive lobby money prevents any legislation
I don't really care hun, I'm just relaying what has been said on the news. The wording doesn't bother me as it's not my argument

D

Deleted member 6684

I don't really care hun, I'm just relaying what has been said on the news. The wording doesn't bother me as it's not my argument
I know I know. Let's not get label a nation as having one view when clearly it's stirring a lot of passionate debate there.

Hats off to the young kids who like the civil rights movement have acted and organised well. Long may it continue

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Public opinion is changing... possibly...

_100042235_gunlawsv2_640-nc.png

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
S

Sammy

Categorically not
I've taught at start of my career

I think this is crazy
It only takes one teacher to leave their gun unattended
Can you imagine if a child got their hands on it

We have all know a least one teacher who would loose the rag

Do we want our children to live in fear

So wrong at so many levels