Telepathy And Connection...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Tigress

upload_2017-2-20_20-51-12.png

@billy55 and I just messaged each other from separate rooms at exactly the same time with the same subject heading... I've never used kisses before as a heading. These sorts of things make me wonder about connections between people. Has anybody else experienced something similar?

19 March 2015
View attachment 28310

@billy55 and I just messaged each other from separate rooms at exactly the same time with the same subject heading... I've never used kisses before as a heading. These sorts of things make me wonder about connections between people. Has anybody else experienced something similar?
Yes we do very regularly. On a daily basis, say and do things together at the same time.
It's been seen on here too, where I am in the office, @Pearls is a her desk, we chat on here (as that's just something we do as we're in separate rooms) and often are in sync and regularly say the same things.
Isn't it weird how things can work sometimes.

Soul mates. That's what it is. :love: :) x

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Unsure if this fits in really.. i do have a brother 9yrs my senior.
I remember when i was around 9.. he was frantic.. unbeknowns to myself he had lost his lighter.. it was a zippo, given to him by one of his hippy girlfreinds.
A couple of days later.. i dreamt of this bloody lighter.. he had an old coat seldom worn.. only worn when he went rabbiting.. just dreamt of the lighter in the pocket..
Couple days later still frantic.. i mentioned the dream when i asked what he was looking for. Yeah there it was...

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We can be a bit telepathic but in the main I get what he's thinking by the look on his face.... even when it's at odds with the words being spoken :D

He really does need to tell his face to catch up at times :rofl::rofl:

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
yeah I get it. It's like having another sense but if I try and push it it doesn't work. It's an odd thing hard to explain to someone who doesn't know.