Terminology!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Name some terminology that you don't like involved in the swinging lifestyle.
Could be, say for example, the term MILF.

Again this could be interesting for those who may not have a full understanding of the terms involved. :) x

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018
Could be, say for example, the term MILF.

Again this could be interesting for those who may not have a full understanding of the terms involved. :) x
I’ve genuinely no issue with any terminology that’s merely in and of itself an acronym or abbreviation for something else.

There are terms I dislike because I dislike what they describe, but that’s not the same thing at all.

19 March 2015
I’ve genuinely no issue with any terminology that’s merely in and of itself an acronym or abbreviation for something else.
Which is then your point with regards to the OP. (y)
There are terms I dislike because I dislike what they describe, but that’s not the same thing at all.
No it's not...
but the thread is literally straight forward & not complex;
:)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
26 October 2018
Anything that is used as a derogatory term as opposed to sexual talk is to my mind both disrespectful and offensive ! Wanker, cunt, slut, fucktoy, bitch, knob jockey etc etc ! Unless of course you have Tourette’s then all bets are off on the intention !

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Anything that is used as a derogatory term as opposed to sexual talk is to my mind both disrespectful and offensive ! Wanker, cunt, slut, fucktoy, bitch, knob jockey etc etc ! Unless of course you have Tourette’s then all bets are off on the intention !

I’ve cunt got wank Tourette's Fuck shit bollocks! :)

I hate any derogatory terms... have been called some by others, I find it insulting and hurtful to be called any name except my own