• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1030

OK, it's nearly that time of the week again! Who's going to be taking part this week? Are @NigelandJulie going to retain their crown? Will @Scrunchy&Muffet fight to regain their once glorious position? Will @Housewifey69 and @jowifey manage to reach their full potential? Will @Stew finally get a question about condoms? Will @Kwaka_Rider manage to go the distance? Will @that_ll_do_boo finally win? Will @EyesOpening be match fit, this week? Will @cinnamon_giggles turn up? Will @Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite return?

Confused? You will be, after this week's edition of The Quiz!

Get yer names out for the lads!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Just bloody realised, I'm typing at snails pace with my left index finger, so I can't even take part. Doh

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry lovelies, will try and pitch in but busy day today.
This week is not going to be the one xxx

Enjoy all.
Mwah
Oh no that's a shame too. x
Thank you both, I'm a bit better today but ridiculously tired
Bless.. Hope you get better soon. x
Just bloody realised, I'm typing at snails pace with my left index finger, so I can't even take part. Doh
That's shame as we know you like it. x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have to say, @meandlis - you're doing a bloody fantastic job on the quiz!! It takes so much effort and time getting it sorted, but most of all, like everyone else, I love the cryptic questions and the bonus question.
You really have nailed this and I want to thank you for everything you do with the quiz. It's not an easy task yet you somehow pull it off, every week and it's always spot on.
So from us all; Thank you. x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…