The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Excellent! Tell him to get his spangly leotard on and I'll see you all in the Cockwell Inn at 8 p.m. (y)
Just FYI, we're getting a lot of flickering lighting here okay... Will be there, but don't shoot me if I go offline half way :D :rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Just to let you all know, this will be the last quiz for a while. We are going to give the format a rest and return, later in the spring, with something a bit different (y)

So..... tonight you play for a 'Reigning Champion' title ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well done to @Nigel&Julie for retaining the crown... Congratulations!
Also huge thanks as always to @meandlis ,for providing such an excellent quiz and finally - you: well played all and thank you for your continued support. x

Reactions: Nigel&Julie

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Also it has to be said, a massive thank you to @meandlis who has been doing the quiz for two years now. It's been nothing but fun for all and what a way to end this format (cheers mate for that one :D ) for now. Thank you for everything QM.
Been brilliant! :tiphat:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The last ever quiz in it's current format and I missed it due to the stoopid flu :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:palm:

B x

P.s Thank you for all the hard work you've put into the quiz for us all to thoroughly enjoy @meandlis and thanks @Admin for the scoring.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1030

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The last ever quiz in it's current format and I missed it due to the stoopid flu :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:palm:

B x

P.s Thank you for all the hard work you've put into the quiz for us all to thoroughly enjoy @meandlis and thanks @Admin for the scoring.
Awww, the lovely @Pearls tried to rouse you, as well - you were missed.

As for the rest..... ah, you're more than welcome (y) Y'see, the secret always was......... it was you lot, my little quizniks, that actually made the quiz the hit that it was ;)

p.s. When I say 'the format', I sort of mean the weekly aspect. Future quizzes will, no doubt, still be 30 or so questions, a bonus and a late start :D
:womble:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Awww, the lovely @Pearls tried to rouse you, as well - you were missed.

As for the rest..... ah, you're more than welcome (y) Y'see, the secret always was......... it was you lot, my little quizniks, that actually made the quiz the hit that it was ;)

p.s. When I say 'the format', I sort of mean the weekly aspect. Future quizzes will, no doubt, still be 30 or so questions, a bonus and a late start :D
:womble:
WOOHOO The quiz LIVES.

Look if you don't want to tell the others it can be our little secret, then surely I'll win my first quiz. MwahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

B x