The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

Sorry folks, there won't be a quiz tonight (n) I seriously have had no time to finish it off, this week.

Please accept my most profuse apologies. We will definitely be back next week though (y)
Cant be helped:). Busy lives outside of here xx

Reactions: Therapon
W

Widel0ad1919

Apologies in advance one and all but the shift I'm back on means I have to leave for work around half past 8 in the evening so I unfortunately won't be able to put in another dismal performance in the quiz hehe ;)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Come on folks, give it a bash. As long as you've watched loads of movies, know loads about the UK and have an in depth knowledge of all things general, you should have no problem at all tonight :D:sneaky:

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well done @Nigel&Julie for stealing the crown from @Pearls Congratulations!
Also huge thanks as always to @meandlis ,for providing such an excellent quiz and finally - you: well played all and thank you for your continued support. x

D

Deleted member 1030

Brilliant night! :D
Thank you, @Admin for scoring and thank you, all those that took part - you make me laugh and think "feck me, I didn't think they'd know that!" every week (y)

Results post coming up ;)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Sorry folks, there'll be no quiz this week. Both of my glamorous assistants/score monkeys are out of action :( - either due to illness or work schedules.
Still, at least there's one in the bag for next week :)

Can't be helped hope the ill ones get well soon :mwah:

V&Nxxx