• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
If we polish this crown much longer it will wear away! xxx

Whilst we applaud your willingness to keep the crown looking pristine if it has been damaged or the gilt has been worn off by overzealous polishing you do of course realise that you will be billed the full amount for a replacement.
We reserve the right to find the cheapest gilt replacement whilst charging you the full price for a 24 carat solid model, plus 25% handling charge. Any monies remaining from the price we charge you and the price we pay for the replacement will be placed in the staff slush fund to pay for our bar bill.
Oh yeah and a small donation to MTF's Robin Reliant fund

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Erm oh dear. Does using it in role play games count as reasonable wear and tear?

N xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Apparently We owe so much money on the quiz crown the only way we can pay it back is by being staff slaves

N xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
@meandlis you know you don't have to hold off on having the quiz on my account .
That said life should've settled down for us by Thursday and I will be available if you wish to start then

B x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

@meandlis you know you don't have to hold off on having the quiz on my account .
That said life should've settled down for us by Thursday and I will be available if you wish to start then

B x
Yes... yes, that's it, that's why I never done wot I were supposed to 'av done We'll go with that

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…