• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hey jump in half way thru and wipe the floor with us all

Ok I might just do that!
Hell yeah! We've seen plenty people do it aye!?
Honestly... some walk in and go wham - 'av it. Ere's my IQ so check my stroll, biatch.

The left of us are thinking - dayamn, this peep walks in, pwns the show and we're left standing thinking what on earth just happened?
They googled the questions.. oh yes..
But no, just clever.. So it can be done. Come in late and just blow everyone else away...

Wait that sounds awful. Sorry... x

80sbabe

You mentioned Wham! (Ok I know I'm clutching at straws here!)
Well if it's an 80's quiz then just hand me that crown right now!! I am the 80sbabe!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You mentioned Wham! (Ok I know I'm clutching at straws here!)
Well if it's an 80's quiz then just hand me that crown right now!! I am the 80sbabe!!!
Well of course you are! Without question... yes?

Now then, you and ermmmm about 90% of the quizzers have been asking for an 80's quiz.. and now and again Ze Quizmeister may throw one.
Ahh superb you may think?
But he throws questions like - name the three chemical compounds involved in MJ's face and Chernobyl?
Yes me too.. I thought the same. We're buggered.

Nah he's not that bad.

usually... x

80sbabe

Hmmm.....ok maybe we are buggered!!
All I'm saying is #girlsjustwannahavefun....

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Disagree 100% he is that bad. Did you see how treated the sci-fi quiz

B x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hmmm.....ok maybe we are buggered!!
All I'm saying is #girlsjustwannahavefun....
Oh I know... but we have an unrelenting Qm. I think he needs pressurising into submission of giving the 80's
Not that I said that of course.. I am just going by your insinuations. x

Have fun peeps... Night all x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
@Vanezza has been doing naughty things with the crown. I'm not sure I want to win it until it's had a thorough steam clean

View attachment 42281

B x

We'll erm... There was this alien and he erm.... Wanted to try the crown on and naturally we said you can't it's the quiz crown and we'll.... He was very insistent and threatened us with erm..... Even bigger aliens, yes that's it and we'll we said you can wear it for 5 mins and erm.... His kids hot hold of it and that's where the green goo came from and erm.... well it's erm... clean now anyway soweee

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

Yes @80sbabe be careful what you wish for...... see Balders' reaction to his oft-requested sci-fi theme - and it was all fair and square

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…