The Boardroom- An Mvv Party

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
H

hornyinherts2016

hornyinherts2016 created a new event:

The Boardroom- An MVV Party

An exclusive event that sees 20 lucky gentlemen arrive for a board meeting with a difference...

A thank you from the sexy CEO for all your hard work over the last month, this sophisticated event will have you tantalised and teased whilst our lovely ladies serve your every need.

Beginning in The Tempsford Room you will sit in on a very erotic board meeting, but you can only look...no touching...

Canapés served by our very own naughty secretaries will follow in the lounge, you may even be...

Read more about this event...

H

hornyinherts2016

Am sure @hornyinherts2016 can elaborate etc more if need be lovelies. x
I've tagged you (HIH) just in case you didn't see this reply. :)
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something here....£150 per gent, for 2 hours.....no touching.....:confused:

Thanks admin, still getting to grips with the site.

Sorry perhaps we need to make it more clear. The first part is a little tease from the ladies to whet your appetite where it's look but don't touch. However the whole premise of the Boardroom is to reward you and that the girls are your bonus for a successful month's performance in the corporation. Of course you get to enjoy your bonus in full. ;)

We hope that clears things up but happy to elaborate further if need be.

Thanks for your interest in what we believe is going to be a fantastic event.

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Thanks admin, still getting to grips with the site.

Sorry perhaps we need to make it more clear. The first part is a little tease from the ladies to whet your appetite where it's look but don't touch. However the whole premise of the Boardroom is to reward you and that the girls are your bonus for a successful month's performance in the corporation. Of course you get to enjoy your bonus in full. ;)

We hope that clears things up but happy to elaborate further if need be.

Thanks for your interest in what we believe is going to be a fantastic event.
Apologies if I'm appearing particularly dim here, but what "girls" ? Are these professionals? It sounds like you're guaranteeing sex?

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
H

hornyinherts2016

Apologies if I'm appearing particularly dim here, but what "girls" ? Are these professionals? It sounds like you're guaranteeing sex?

We have a number of girls who are friends and friends of friends on the scene, who like me are all naughty greedy girls and love the idea of this particular style of event. We can't guarantee exactly which or how many girls will be at each party so the dynamics may be slightly different from one party to another, just as for any club visit but we are working hard to bring together like minded people to make these events great fun for all.

Mrs HIH. X

Reactions: Pearls