The Come And Go Debate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

@Sammy I found it best to peg back a bit on being chatty as I began to wonder if some thought we (I) were just a wannabe. Lots of talk no action.... but soon we shall get more active and will be very happy to meet a number of the folk from here. I too have had fun, laughs, learned things and even had sexy fun chats whole here.... but yes you do need a dose of reality and patience.

Wise words .. yes the gobby mare listen

I have had same thought too

And I agree we all need to learn n start somewhere , some quicker than others but at their own pace n comfort

Really interesting post and responses.. thank you for raising it

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
Everyone on here is an individual they alone decide if this site is right for them .
Believe me when I say this if we as long standing members want more people to stay then we interact with everyone on an equal footing , this is the best site around and I've seen a few in my time x

Reactions: Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
It puts me off. Even now I'm finding it hard to write this, as it seems anything deemed to be anything like a criticism of the site, however constructive it's meant to be, is often met with hostility.
:( :( oh no, that's not good, I'm so sorry that you feel that wag. I think if their is a perception of cliquey-ness it is important to know that, especially if it puts people off or makes them feel excluded.
I can find it hard to see how it can be for others in that way. I find communicating on line very easy, I know I am articulate and find it easy to talk to others... And I forgot that it isn't always so easy for others; That they may find inserting them into an online community much harder xx
We agree that there are a certain 'clique' of people that use the site often and have 'in-jokes' that confuse us. We even have a little 'clique' of our own with a couple of members.

We found it a little daunting at first as we are quite shy in RL but in the we just started jumping in the conversation where we could. I think most regulars are used to us now.

To be honest we haven't experienced any hostility from anybody (that we know of anyway). Sometimes it can be difficult to interpret the written word and could be misconstrued as being hostile. We couldn't say for sure.

Our experience has been that most people are friendly and will include you in a conversation if you jump in. If we can help in anyway @BlancoGoGo please send us a pm.

Eeerrrrmm we've been typing so long now we forgot what the thread was actually about.
Oh yeah that's it, @SteLinda we see lots of posts of admin & regulars welcoming new people everyday and then never really see anything of a lot of them again. I think some people are looking more for a 'Tinder for swingers' kind of site, where we feel this is more of a 'Facebook for swingers' site.

BNK
Xxx

Reactions: Vanezza
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
When we first joined we filled the advice of admin and mods and got involved, by asking questions and answering posts in the early days. Didn't know anyone when we joined, and use the chat room very little. I like to think we have settled in and I know we made friends ( to many to list).
More some strange reason newbies to contact us via chat, more so recently, and I will sit here all day long and answer questions so new members don't make the same mistakes we did.
Going to the first social was the hardest for us, but glad we did and well worth the effort. Only missed one since, and that was due to work last Saturday.
We love the site, best one we have been on by a mile.

E

Emmal

Loving everyone's comments on here and I agree with many aspects of you all.
We are still new to the site and never been to a club or had a meet, but unlike other sites this one is more of a community and just cos you've joined does not mean that your wishes, fantasies are going to come true instantly. We feel safer on here because of the pv aspect as have had a lot of time wasters on other sites.
We wanted to find out more about the scene and how things work a little bit more and I must say this site is very imformative...even reading old posts and helps n tips posts.
I enjoy reading a lot of the posts and sometimes I reply and sometimes I don't just depends on how I feel at the time, sometimes my confidence or non should I say gets in the way of me messaging or saying something that I want to but I know in time that will change.
I do hope that me n mark at some point get to go to a club and meet some of the lovely people on here in person. Xx

Reactions: bjlam and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

We are still new to the site and never been to a club or had a meet, but unlike other sites this one is more of a community and just cos you've joined does not mean that your wishes, fantasies are going to come true instantly. We feel safer on here because of the pv aspect as have had a lot of time wasters on other sites.
We wanted to find out more about the scene and how things work a little bit more and I must say this site is very imformative...even reading old posts and helps n tips posts.
I enjoy reading a lot of the posts and sometimes I reply and sometimes I don't just depends on how I feel at the time, sometimes my confidence or non should I say gets in the way of me messaging or saying something that I want to but I know in time that will change.
I do hope that me n mark at some point get to go to a club and meet some of the lovely people on here in person. Xx
:whistle: see meets and events :love:

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
It puts me off. Even now I'm finding it hard to write this, as it seems anything deemed to be anything like a criticism of the site, however constructive it's meant to be, is often met with hostility.
Hostility can only be there if any party is hostile in the first place and in my experience of this site I've not come across many hostile members past or present xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It's hard to say why people disappear but I can give my experience with other sites. Lots of the other sites we signed up to have been OK for a time got chatting and one couple it seemed to be going well was even going to meet them for a drink and see if we was going to go any further, then all of a sudden she blows cold on me and ignores us. And it was strange as you couldn't chat to anyone new in the chat rooms without others permission so we left. Still a member of one particular site but same thing happens you think you are making a connection and then nothing also seems to be full of people in chat rooms on cam giving out orders to do things. And people in chat rooms can want to chat with you one day and then ignore you the next. This for me really was the last resort after a long think about things and I'm so glad I found here it's so much better and works for me in particular. That's my take on why people come and go so often although I cannot see why on here it's the best swinging site we have joined.

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Feel free to message I dont bit occasionally nasty suck. :collar: