The dark side of photo sharing

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Instasham

What do we think of this.
We have had a similar thing happen here where a member told someone not to send dirty pics and they carried on, this happened on one of these apps.
As you know any form of abuse will not be tolerated here, in this situation we had no control as it didn't take place here.
The person has received our full support and and advice in this matter.

Lets have some views guys xx

S

SimonP

It's a difficult area. Guys can sometimes get carried away and don't think with their heads, but If someone made it clear and told me to stop then that's what should happen. It's about respect. But difficult to police and control.

K

Kikuchiyo

I believe that social media can be a useful tool but when it takes a precedence over reality and changes how you live your actual life it can be very harmful indeed. Gratification and virtual comfort are a click away which is very seductive, we all love a nice comment on our pictures and that almost instant feedback contrasts wildly from actual day to day living.

I found as a photographer at one point I was concentrating so much on the feedback I was receiving on my images that it was starting to remove the enjoyment in actually taking pictures, I took a step back, realised what is actually important to me and ive been much happier since.

Good luck to the young lady in that article as I can imagine what she has done has taken an awful amount of guts

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes you have a good point, nobody is protected and it seems like a free for all, I don't use any of them and to be honest it doesn't interest me, but I see why people do and think most are using just for attention xx

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I believe that social media can be a useful tool but when it takes a precedence over reality and changes how you live your actual life it can be very harmful indeed. Gratification and virtual comfort are a click away which is very seductive, we all love a nice comment on our pictures and that almost instant feedback contrasts wildly from actual day to day living.

I found as a photographer at one point I was concentrating so much on the feedback I was receiving on my images that it was starting to remove the enjoyment in actually taking pictures, I took a step back, realised what is actually important to me and ive been much happier since.

Good luck to the young lady in that article as I can imagine what she has done has taken an awful amount of guts
Very good point there xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's a difficult area. Guys can sometimes get carried away and don't think with their heads, but If someone made it clear and told me to stop then that's what should happen. It's about respect. But difficult to police and control.

This is sadly what happened - an exchange took place of details, and one side was inundated of images that the other side repeatedly requested, not to receive.
Indeed, how does or can, anyone police apps like so? Impossible...

That's a serious point and I have seen this in effect. In reality, there is nothing social about social media, and if anything is actually sucks the life out of you as you spend more time worrying about your followers and supposed 'friends' and how they will respond, over the actual real life you live.

Can be very dangerous indeed.. Fully concur!

I hope this young lady goes far and does well, a brave thing to do indeed.. Very brave considering her fortunate (?) circumstances..

Reactions: Therapon
22 July 2015
I can honestly say. I've never sent a pic that wasn't requested. If I'm asked for a suggestive pic, I'll send one of my clean gallery ones. If they want more. I'll gauge their reaction first. For example I sent a boxer shorts once on ****** and the woman replied with "get 'em off" so then I sent a bum pic. She wanted more, I obliged. But only if she wanted. She did and we swapped a few naughty ones. I agree some can get carried away. But I've never sent a pic that wasn't wanted. Of course if they show you "explicit" first then it's a good chance they want "in kind." But going to the point of bombarding. That's out of order