The Elvis Everyman Charity (& Social Swinging) Appeal

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

I know this is douchey posting and if someone put this on Facebook i'd be the first to call them a cock for posting, showing off etc.
But I thought you'd all be interested.

My friend bet me £100 last Christmas I wouldn't run 1000 miles in the year.

Uw7heyf.png

He paid up last night...and to even the gender balance I donated it to Race For Life (I thought it was quite apt how it was raised)

Good deed done for the day :)

E

EvilS

Thanks to those that donated. As promised here is my matched donation receipt.
I'm still working on Admin.

Much love.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160104-202453.png
    Screenshot_20160104-202453.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Therapon and Admin
E

EvilS

Just looking back I don't think my post really put across my gratitude to those that donated there own money to a charity because I asked them to.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

I can't really put across in a post how it made me feel. You are a special group of people here :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just looking back I don't think my post really put across my gratitude to those that donated there own money to a charity because I asked them to.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

I can't really put across in a post how it made me feel. You are a special group of people here :)
You're most welcome @EvilS and thank YOU for all your hard work and efforts in this too..
I certainly appreciate everything you did and I am unsure if people actually realise just how hard you worked at this.

Bets wishes and congratulations for everything again. (y) :)