• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The Footy Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1030

Ok, I'm taking the plunge and starting a football thread. This will be to discuss Association Football and, as such, we need a few ground rules. First and foremost, friendly discussion only.... a bit of poking fun at other teams is ok but being nasty isn't. Secondly, this is not a forum for saying "football is rubbish, I prefer rugby/basketball/tiddlywinks" - if you don't like football, feel free to start your own thread

Ok.... So, the Premiership is looking very exciting at the moment, isn't it? 5 or 6 teams in serious contention for the title, the reigning champions having a bit of a nosedive, the teams at the bottom all looking very dodgy and refs taking no nonsense from players, gob-wise.
Or maybe you're a fan of lower league teams and hate the over-hyped, over-priced, over-paid primadonnas of the Prem?

M

meet_the_fockers

LIVERRRRRPOOOOLLLLLLLLL

ere we go ..ere we go ...ere we go

Ere we gooooooo......

D

Deleted member 1030

Hope the result stays this way... Makes the league more open, leaves Liverpool only 5 points behind (after that, quite frankly, feckin irritating draw with Gollum's Sunderland) and puts another team (Spurs) back in the mix.

Oh, and it's always nice to see Chelski lose

YNWA

Reactions: Pearls
15 August 2015
Missed the hand unfortunately but heard talk sport afterwards. Seems spurs were the better side. Chelsea having a problem with Costa and Pedro? Only one game so no need for panick stations. Good league so far but only 2-3 teams in it IMHO

D

Deleted member 3657

Well can Chelsea make it 14 unbeaten games in a row..... or will Tottenham stop them in their tracks?

I know who I'm betting on.... but how do you lot sit on this?

WE GOT ALLI, DELE ALLI, I JUST DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND, HE ONLY COST 5 MIL, HE'S BETTER THAN OZIL, WE GOT DELE ALLI

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…