The Footy Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Fair play to Conte, he didn't blame his players, didn't blame the ref, praised the opposition.... He really doesn't understand English football at all, does he? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

I think that, rather than watch Liverpool matches anymore, I shall take up rubbing stinging nettles into my eyeballs. It has got to be more pleasurable and less painful o_O:(

M

Max-the-3rd

Any point mentioning Rangers bet Motherwell on Saturday?

Thought not.
Ah well, I still love em.

D

Deleted member 1030

So what does That result say about the Leicester players!?
Honestly, @Terryg I've said enough (in my own living room, in front of my poor wife) already tonight, about what it says about a bunch of small-club, mercenary, back-stabbing bunch of over-paid, think-they-know-better half-wits.

So I'll say nothing :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Honestly, @Terryg I've said enough (in my own living room, in front of my poor wife) already tonight, about what it says about a bunch of small-club, mercenary, back-stabbing bunch of over-paid, think-they-know-better half-wits.

so I'll say nothing :whistle:
So your not a Leicester fan ... :rofl:

D

Deleted member 1030

So your not a Leicester fan ... :rofl:
Certainly not tonight :lol:

I think that if the players had anything to do with Ranieri going, then they deserve Championship football, quite frankly. Plus the poor bloody Leicester supporters will think that their season has turned around now. It hasn't (sorry @fezandmaz :whistle:). That's just Liverpool. That's how we roll. Top teams? We piss 'em. Relegation battlers? Oh bugger.

2 November 2015
City
Leicester
hum how did I get roped in here lol
all I say is Leicester still got lot more to do 1 game dont change things . but they did show some of there old self from last season and good game to watch from my side of things sorry me :sneaky:
as for ranineri well this season he lived up to hes name as tinkerman and it did not play out well for him

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 1030

Can I wave a flag for my home team Lincoln City, what the Cowley brothers have done is nothing short of a miracle, can we beat Arsenal, yep I reckon we can !

UP THE IMPS
As a regular visitor to the terraces at Victoria Rd, supporting the mighty (?!) Dagenham & Redbridge - placed a close second to Lincoln in the National League, I sincerely hope the Imps continue their cup run and completely forget about the league ;)

R

Reletless2017

As a regular visitor to the terraces at Victoria Rd, supporting the mighty (?!) Dagenham & Redbridge - placed a close second to Lincoln in the National League, I sincerely hope the Imps continue their cup run and completely forget about the league ;)

Now you are talking sense!! I was always at Dagenham & Redbridge when I was a kid. Cheaper than White hart lane (even in 90's!) should go again really relive the good days.

D

Deleted member 1030

Now you are talking sense!! I was always at Dagenham & Redbridge when I was a kid. Cheaper than White hart lane (even in 90's!) should go again really relive the good days.
You should. There's always room at the Chigwell Construction Stadium - as I said to the guy next to me, last week "Oi! Can you hear me over there?" :D All you need, to follow play, are strong neck muscles and the ability to squint into the sun :rofl: