The Funniest Thing Happened During A Meet..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Okay, so we’ve had threads about best & worst experiences of when having liaisons, but what’s the funniest experience?
As mentioned before, I can immediately think of two major balls ups which were hilarious.
One; dropping a ceiling light on our guests’ head, not once but twice! :palm:
(It was loose after someone ripped it out of the ceiling o_O )
Second; definitely falling out of bed. Unfortunately for me I’ve done this 3-4 times and the last one I even dented someone’s wall which had not long been redone and plastered. It has a perfect circular shape of my noggins on there :rofl: Omm. I went flying! Funny as hell though. One min we’re all giving it large on the bed, the next thing you know I’ve gone flying off the bed and into a wall :palm: :rofl:
Yours? :whistle:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m not sure the lady in question thought it was but after meeting and having dinner with a lovely couple we headed back to my room ..... as me and him chatted she when to the bathroom to change into something a little more :cool_off: ....
At the exact moment she walked out all hot and sexy ..... me and him both burst out laughing :D .... she was a little miffed but when we explained it was something on the tv she did see the funny side and we had a great even from there on :threesum:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
I’m not sure the lady in question thought it was but after meeting and having dinner with a lovely couple we headed back to my room ..... as me and him chatted she when to the bathroom to change into something a little more :cool_off: ....
At the exact moment she walked out all hot and sexy ..... me and him both burst out laughing :D .... she was a little miffed but when we explained it was something on the tv she did see the funny side and we had a great even from there on :threesum:
:D ;) at least you came through it, carried on and had fun!

No one else? :confused:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well I had a social, where I wasn't recognised :whistle:. But nothing humourus to report I'm afraid :)

X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think we have had so many laughs when we are with someone, not so much things happening but just fun :D