• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The Funniest Thing Happened During A Meet..

19 March 2015
Okay, so we’ve had threads about best & worst experiences of when having liaisons, but what’s the funniest experience?
As mentioned before, I can immediately think of two major balls ups which were hilarious.
One; dropping a ceiling light on our guests’ head, not once but twice!
(It was loose after someone ripped it out of the ceiling )
Second; definitely falling out of bed. Unfortunately for me I’ve done this 3-4 times and the last one I even dented someone’s wall which had not long been redone and plastered. It has a perfect circular shape of my noggins on there Omm. I went flying! Funny as hell though. One min we’re all giving it large on the bed, the next thing you know I’ve gone flying off the bed and into a wall
Yours?

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m not sure the lady in question thought it was but after meeting and having dinner with a lovely couple we headed back to my room ..... as me and him chatted she when to the bathroom to change into something a little more ....
At the exact moment she walked out all hot and sexy ..... me and him both burst out laughing .... she was a little miffed but when we explained it was something on the tv she did see the funny side and we had a great even from there on :threesum:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
at least you came through it, carried on and had fun!

No one else?

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well I had a social, where I wasn't recognised . But nothing humourus to report I'm afraid

X

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think we have had so many laughs when we are with someone, not so much things happening but just fun

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…