The future of swinging clubs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
So with all the swinging clubs closed and not sign of them opening in the near future. Plus after the lock down is lifted and the expected change in people’s habits regarding social distancing, added with the unknown possibilities of the virus reoccurring.
Do you think clubs have a future, if many actual reopen.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The way in which they work, numbers allowed in etc. could well be different from what we are used to but some will find a way to re-open. As I said in another thread, so long as they can cover their fixed and variable costs plus a profit they will be there to cater for their clientele.

8 March 2020
The way in which they work, numbers allowed in etc. could well be different from what we are used to but some will find a way to re-open. As I said in another thread, so long as they can cover their fixed and variable costs plus a profit they will be there to cater for their clientele.
As soon as they open pubs and clubs then it's given that specific interest events will also be allowed. If orgies were a sport you could do it now, after all golf is apparently a sport!

• wicked
Reactions: Crezy and Therapon
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I think those clubs who value their staff and members safety will be planning a safe return to opening. I would expect some limited hours with members having to book in advance to control numbers and some form of either testing ( temp check on entry) or proof of being clear of any virus.
Those that don’t will not last long. But there are people out there that will take the risk. But we won’t be one of them

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
If the antibodies test is rolled out across the nation they could issue slips from that, as that days whether you have had it at all compared to the swab test which only tells you if you currently have it.

Temperature checks can be unreliable as there can be various reasons your temperatures can increase especially women whose temperatures fluctuate during menstruation and menopause.

But think many will ask members to see how they feel, those who would venture out would and those who feel less certain won't, it could give them an idea of whether it's worth opening sooner or later, though they may find that some people can't wait to get back into the thick of things after lockdown.

Though they impose masks and gloves ?

Attachments

• 20190314_084828.jpg
    20190314_084828.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 35
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think we have to appreciate that what we did have before all this shit happened has long gone. This is how we live now and with that comes a new way of life and as for swinging clubs, I don’t see how the new norm can adjust. Maybe more of a viewing platform perhaps.