The Good Morning/day Thread :)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
Good Afternoon people just a quick stop... what time are the cocktails given out? lol

P

Pippa

Good afternoon everyone :love: we have snow here in the highlands. Popping out for a wee ski this afternoon . Wishing you all a great day whatever you're doing :bouncy:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ugh I know but its just so much stress!! :( Still, final year! :)
Not long done half a course of a computer science degree, so I feel your pain. But I had to cut mine short for various reasons.
Wasn't easy at my age! Not that I am old of course, but I know just how hard and draining it is but will all be worth it. x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Not long done half a course of a computer science degree, so I feel your pain. But I had to cut mine short for various reasons.
Wasn't easy at my age! Not that I am old of course, but I know just how hard and draining it is but will all be worth it. x
I just missed out on being labelled a 'mature student'. I had two years out after A-Levels before going to uni. I have to say, it is easier to go straight to uni but I wasn't going to do that when I didn't know what I wanted to study. :p

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I just missed out on being labelled a 'mature student'. I had two years out after A-Levels before going to uni. I have to say, it is easier to go straight to uni but I wasn't going to do that when I didn't know what I wanted to study. :p
Indeed, it would have been a waste for you. Well I started a degree in CiS at the 30+ mark. An excellent course but extremely technical. Good degree to have.
Anyway, your last year will fly and think of the possibilities afterwards. You'll be going places! (y)

Last edited:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The height of sophistication eh wot, pernod and black, can't stand pernod but I used to have a brandy and port, tasted awful but hell the effects were good - well I think they were, can't really remmeber, too pissed :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The height of sophistication eh wot, pernod and black, can't stand pernod but I used to have a brandy and port, tasted awful but hell the effects were good - well I think they were, can't really remmeber, too pissed :D
Hmmm Mr T now we are talking! Brandy and Port.. Nom nom.
I love a good port, and brandy must be served in a hot glass. Mmm

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon