The hangman game.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Friday night and I'm sat with a piece of paper working out words ? i'm not sure whether to be proud I got the answer,or question my life choices ? x
Yeah I’m usually in the garden pub playing chess getting shit faced. Matey boy let me down last min so am now confined to the kitchen listening to techno, while everyone else watches some drivel on the box. I feel your pain.
I am splitting audio tracks for a quiz and am trimming them down like. ??‍♂️
G&T is going well though. As is the list of Q’s.
Am with family but isolated into into the kitchen lol ? x

8 July 2018
Yeah I’m usually in the garden pub playing chess getting shit faced. Matey boy let me down last min so am now confined to the kitchen listening to techno, while everyone else watches some drivel on the box. I feel your pain.
I am splitting audio tracks for a quiz and am trimming them down like. ??‍♂️
G&T is going well though. As is the list of Q’s.
Am with family but isolated into into the kitchen lol ? x
That’s the longest word I’ve ever seen! I’m never going to guess it ? there’s so many spaces :whistle: Chuckle

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Your sig;
Is this a profile?

lol...
Will think on the Q. Mhmm.
I read geffry's comment in a thread yesterday,about people reading profiles.And I didn't even know there were profiles on here,that you could write out ?.So I went searching and checked if I was in the right part.Then I got distracted after I found it,so I planned on going back to write a profile ?x

19 March 2015
I read geffry's comment in a thread yesterday,about people reading profiles.And I didn't even know there were profiles on here,that you could write out ?.So I went searching and checked if I was in the right part.Then I got distracted after I found it,so I planned on going back to write a profile ?x
Let me know if you need a hand. I *may* be able to help, though no doubt am sure there are others who can do more to help. x

Anyway, phew what a line. Am having to think, but plenty of gin isn't helping on this occasion. Honest now, I can walk a straight white line. ? x
A_ _ a_ _i_ _a

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls