The Hot Tub

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Where are the five members !! :whiplash:x
Sorry Miss! :eek: :D

ermm....
@EmmaB sexy, fun, flirty and she has a cute bottom...
@legseleven Fun, has a naughty demeanour about her, amazing legs!
@Scrumps Scrumps, they are a fine couple indeed. Mr S is a charming looking gent and Mrs S is uber sexy and smooth. Lovely couple
@Mingles Ooof need I say more? And they know how to party. They're pr0!
@Mr-Biba Party animals and highly intelligent talk and fun. Fun fun fun with the Biba's !
@zebo & @Mz-Zebo Life and soul of the party without any shadow of a doubt.

Sorry if I missed a few, like most of the site. I am only allowed 5. But as I am owner, it's our 1st birthday and mine also tomorrow, I took the prerogative to add more. :D
xx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby

ermm....
@Scrumps Scrumps, they are a fine couple indeed. Mr S is a charming looking gent and Mrs S is uber sexy and smooth. Lovely couple
@Mr-Biba Party animals and highly intelligent talk and fun. Fun fun fun with the Biba's !

Sorry if I missed a few, like most of the site. I am only allowed 5. But as I am owner, it's our 1st birthday and mine also tomorrow, I took the prerogative to add more. :D
xx
Always one that can't follow a simple rule.. trust you Mr @Admin tart. x:spank:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

ermm....

xx
You think you can have a party without me Mr... we will see about that :whipping: