The Little Prince

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
For anyone who read this awsome book as a child or to a child its the Author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry birthday... So i thought i would ask who has read the book ~ since i know when i ask people the reader base for it has never been big with people in the UK as it has been with people i have asked overseas. But it may be that i hang around with lousy people

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

For anyone who read this awsome book as a child or to a child its the Author Antoine de Saint-Exupéry birthday... So i thought i would ask who has read the book ~ since i know when i ask people the reader base for it has never been big with people in the UK as it has been with people i have asked overseas. But it may be that i hang around with lousy people
I know of it but not read unfortunately. But i do love reading. Would rather read than watch tv xx

Reactions: Pearls and mrclouse
D

Deleted member 1030

It's a great story, a beautiful one. It taught me one lesson that I've never forgotten - in fact, a lesson that is confirmed to me every day;
Grown-ups are, indeed, very odd.

Reactions: mrclouse
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have read it in English and French x

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
It's a great story, a beautiful one. It taught me one lesson that I've never forgotten - in fact, a lesson that is confirmed to me every day;
Grown-ups are, indeed, very odd.
such a sad sory when you read it after growing up, bits that were comical as a kid become darker

Reactions: Deleted member 1030