The most important lesson

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

covertmick

Hello everyone,

What do you think is the most important thing in the process of making new friends on this site? What do you look for that makes you interested in a person?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
There is no, one, simple answer to that question but honesty and respect are essential to any relationship even when you are online. Make sure you update your profile so that people can get an idea about you, what you like, what you want, what are you looking for.
Look at peoples profiles, do you meet their requirments, if not then carry on looking. Keep yourself involved in the forums so that people know you are here. Just be yourself.
What do I look for, well a sense of humour and someone with similar interests.
Not sure that answers your questions but I hope it helps.

C

covertmick

a good laugh I love, the honesty is big for me and the communication I will always try to do my best as well as enjoy being a wee bit crazy hehe..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just be yourself and watch out the ones in straight jackets...Thats all of them above, I am one of the normal ones my dear chap xxx

Reactions: Admin
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Hello everyone,

What do you think is the most important thing in the process of making new friends on this site? What do you look for that makes you interested in a person?

I think the most important thing is being able to play a decent tune on the jingles at the top of each page on here!

The thing I look for that makes me interested in a person is a message in my inbox from women saying 'fancy a fuck' So as you may of guessed, I haven't found anyone interesting yet :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

I think the most important thing is being able to play a decent tune on the jingles at the top of each page on here!

The thing I look for that makes me interested in a person is a message in my inbox from women saying 'fancy a fuck' So as you may of guessed, I haven't found anyone interesting yet :whistle:
Daft bugger :D

Reactions: Admin and LeeWidnes