The Pantie Purse Lottery Bonus Ball Give-away (free)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 May 2016
so we thought we would give away something and get a bit of buzz going, so hear goes,

the first 49 people to pick a number from 1 to 49 (only 1 number each, and the number can't be picked twice, as its a bonus ball type of game :) ) then on saturdays national lottery draw,whatever the bonus ball is, the person who picked that number will get a prize sent to them from us.

so come on guys, what number do you want?

if you can post in it in the thread massive so we can see it and everyone else can easily :)
I'm probably a little late but 38 if it's still available thanks X

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The winner is @Handyguy59 , we will be in contact with him to send him his prize

thanks everyone who took part :)
Can I just say, thank you SO much on behalf of everyone here again for your generosity. It's not the first time you've done this and I appreciate all you have done. It's extremely generous of you, especially given the fact you've now done this several times and been very generous.
So thank you very much.
I hope many people check your shop out and buy some quality products off you. x
Found here;
Erotic Luxury Lingerie – Erotic Underwear | The Pantie Purse

M

meet_the_fockers

Can I just say, thank you SO much on behalf of everyone here again for your generosity. It's not the first time you've done this and I appreciate all you have done. It's extremely generous of you, especially given the fact you've now done this several times and been very generous.
So thank you very much.
I hope many people check your shop out and buy some quality products off you. x
Found here;
Erotic Luxury Lingerie – Erotic Underwear | The Pantie Purse
I second this.. i have been fortunate enough to have won prizes in the past, hence me abstaining this time.. they have been recieved super quickly... and have been awesome... xxxx