• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The Really, Really Festive, Great Big Social Swinging Chrimbo Quiz!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1030

You would not believe some of the mad shit I've discovered about Christmas, during the making of this quiz - it really is a mental time of year!!!

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
D

Deleted member 1030

OK folks... here's the deal; I'm going to post the 'table round' in this thread in about 10 minutes. That will give you some time before the quiz to look at at and try to solve the clues - there are 13 clues to solve, two points for each and four bonus points for getting all 13 right - making a possible 30 points available. You will then have until the half-time interval to figure it all out. Please PM to our account - DO NOT post your answers in here for everyone else to see. In fact, I shall lock this thread after I've posted the round.
As for the other rounds, it will be business as normal. I will post a question and you will have 15 seconds to type your answer. You will get a point for each correct answer. At the end, all points will be added to your table round scores and the highest score wins!
And here's the big news.... @Admin and @Pearls have put up a prize of £25 worth of Pantie Purse goodies for the winner of tonight's quiz!!!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

OK folks... here is the table round.... PM me your answers before we start the second half

D

Deleted member 1030

Once again, a brilliant night in the quiz! Thank you to all that took part - despite some major technical difficulties we got there in the end, with some brilliant performances (kudos, for example, to @Stew for getting The Beatles )

However, due to a perfect picture round and some rapid typing, the inaugural Really Really Festive Great Big Social Swinging Chrimbo Quiz winner is @Kwaka_Rider

The answers to the table round are:
1- Jose Mourinho
2- Beyoncé
3- Wayne Rooney
4- Theresa May
5- David Bowie
6- Naomi Campbell
7- Donald Trump
8- Silvester Stallone
9- Joey Essex
10- Mick Jagger
11- Len Goodman
12- Miley Cyrus
13- Justin Bieber

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

Just wish we could all get together for a real live version.

Fuck me readers, that would be chaos.

Second thoughts.......

H

Housewifey69

I couldn't get chat to work for love nor money last night ! Gutted I missed it but Merry Christmas everyone Xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I couldn't get chat to work for love nor money last night ! Gutted I missed it but Merry Christmas everyone Xx
I know and I am so sorry... We ran an update this week after a member complained about something and since I did that, it killed the chat big time.
I've tried many times to repair it but it seems to have failed again, so will be doing it again today.
So sorry..

Anyway you too Miss, wishing you a very Merry Christmas from us all xx

N

NigelandJulie

Well done @Kwaka_Rider for winning the quiz, were not bitter or dissapointed at coming second :anger:
Well done @Admin for doing his best trying to sort out the issues during the quiz
And a huge well done @meandlis for taking the time to compile the quiz which must take quite abit of time to do :mwah:
also well done to everyone who took the time to take part, as always it was a good laugh.xx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

I don't like to think that you came second (he he) but rather the winner of of all the others but I do like others cumming first. Typo??? Hmmm.

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…