The road to .........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Nirvana.....
we appear to have a plan , granted it could get modified along the way but summer shenanigans could be on the cards again there is talk of some sort of Vaccination Passport ... will it be flash me yours and I’ll flash you mine ;):whistle::yeahbaby:...... will you be confident to meet soon after restrictions are lifted or will you be more cautious and selective with whoever you may come across ....
Socials could become a thing again #PPE ... time to start some forward thinking on this subject .....
Me I think if I continue down this road it probably won’t change that much as all the meets I’ve had have been selective and taken time to cum together...... not been in a random situation where it’s happened spontaneously so there is a distance flicker of light ?......
This is the dawning of a new age of .........????????

• Haha
Reactions: Skippy01
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Oh and if you find a person of interest who has refused the vaccine.....would you pass on by ? ....

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I'm going to be alot more cautious with who I meet and hang back a bit.Nothing to do with the vaccine but because people have had a year to build up connections with god knows who,and I don't wanna be in the middle of the bust ups that's inevitibly going to happen x

D

Deleted member 11852

I personally take everything these governments say with a pinch of salt.. It will change again way before the dates that have been set.. We have seen this over and over again in the last 12 months.. As regards meets we're not in a rush to do anything.. I know I ^want to enjoy life and live as much as I can but I'm not willing to risk my health for a quick 1 night fumble with someone.. W.. ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I'm going to be alot more cautious with who I meet and hang back a bit.Nothing to do with the vaccine but because people have had a year to build up connections with god knows who,and I don't wanna be in the middle of the bust ups that's inevitibly going to happen x
I personally take everything these governments say with a pinch of salt.. It will change again way before the dates that have been set.. We have seen this over and over again in the last 12 months.. As regards meets we're not in a rush to do anything.. I know I ^want to enjoy life and live as much as I can but I'm not willing to risk my health for a quick 1 night fumble with someone.. W.. ??
I agree things may change but I won’t be jumping in feet first the day its all over , I shall just see how things develop....
With regards to Socials I’ll gauge interest nearer the time and try to find venues which suit people’s needs ....
#PPE :tiphat:

Reactions: Colin
D

Deleted member 10361

In no rush to meet other than possibly for a social, on the other site that hubby likes we continually have had messages to meet throughout lockdown!
Although I’ve had my jab it doesn’t stop you from getting Covid or passing it on. So as much as I’m gagging for a shag I’ll stick to my toys ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Tbh if anything this pandemic has shown me, how precious family is and how shallow people are so meeting is not a priority. I think when we are solid enough to feel completely safe then maybe but not in the near future. There are simply way more priorities than this. ??