The Social Swinging Easter Egg Hunt!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
And as I suspected... I removed all eggs, the site's instantly quicker so they were definitely slowing the site down. I'll need to think about this for next year.
Thanks again all for playing - hope you enjoyed. :) x

25 July 2016
And as I suspected... I removed all eggs, the site's instantly quicker so they were definitely slowing the site down. I'll need to think about this for next year.
Thanks again all for playing - hope you enjoyed. :) x
Thank you for the time and trouble you took to do this

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

:palm: I did look yesterday, Pmsl not like me to miss out on a chocolate egg :rofl:
You could of had me still looking all evening for them lol, thank you Cx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
:palm: I did look yesterday, Pmsl not like me to miss out on a chocolate egg :rofl:
:D you're welcome.... damn I messed up on a wind up then didn't I! Pfff.. Next time I'll have you, don't you worry. :D x

N

No longer with us

Damn... That would have been epic:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You could of had me going for hours :rofl::rofl:......... Cx
Damn. Missed opportunity! Where else would I be in a situation to have you going for hours? :palm: :D

That would have been so funny to have watched. Ah well... next time I'll remember this. :D x

D

Deleted member 6127

Damn. Missed opportunity! Where else would I be in a situation to have you going for hours? :palm: :D

That would have been so funny to have watched. Ah well... next time I'll remember this. :D x
Lol..... :mwah: I'm sure you will..,,, I promise to try harder next time :spank: Cx

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Right then folks! Many thanks for participating and supporting this. It was only a bit of fun and we do this every year.
Anyway the time has come where I am going to be removing them.
I'd like to thank the following people - whose accounts I'd played with, without them knowing and adding eggs to!
@Her_him69 - on their profile information hence the clue "Brandy and Randy."
@billy55 - hence the clue "genes/jeans and Italian", again in his information.
@meet_the_fockers - in her info hence the clue "pink n fluffy".
@cinnamon_giggles - in her info too, hence the clue "Too much sugar gives you the..." << giggles not laughs.
One on my profile information!

Then the remaining locations are;
The page 'your account' - clue "If stuck look closer to yours..(maybe yours but your what?)"
This search Search Results for Query: Easter Eggs | Social Swinging-A FREE Swinging Site for Swingers
brings this post my @Miss-Sexy-Legs which I edited the first post of MSL's and added an egg. Easter Egg Fun
The very first post in this actual thread, I edited and added an egg.
@Mrandmrsdkswing wrote a thread for a meet/house party.. I edited their first post and added an egg;
House Party
The page 'Chat rooms' has an egg..
The menu had an egg too.
Thanks all for your understanding while I edited posts and/or your profiles :D :love:

Thank you everyone for participating and showing support. it takes a lot of time and effort building these and I hope you enjoyed it.
Congratulations to @Her_him69 @Miss-Sexy-Legs @AutumnH found @cinnamon_giggles @The_Usual_Horny_Couple Who all found the 10! (y) x
Finally the remaining scores are
@meandlis 8
@Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite 6
@SexyS 5
@Max-the-3rd 2
@Never_say_Never 2
@Sammy 1

Well played everyone. :) x
Ha ha I didn't even find on my own post