• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The Social Swinging Easter Egg Hunt!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
And as I suspected... I removed all eggs, the site's instantly quicker so they were definitely slowing the site down. I'll need to think about this for next year.
Thanks again all for playing - hope you enjoyed. x

25 July 2016
And as I suspected... I removed all eggs, the site's instantly quicker so they were definitely slowing the site down. I'll need to think about this for next year.
Thanks again all for playing - hope you enjoyed. x
Thank you for the time and trouble you took to do this

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

I did look yesterday, Pmsl not like me to miss out on a chocolate egg
You could of had me still looking all evening for them lol, thank you Cx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
you're welcome.... damn I messed up on a wind up then didn't I! Pfff.. Next time I'll have you, don't you worry. x

N

No longer with us

Damn... That would have been epic

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You could of had me going for hours ......... Cx
Damn. Missed opportunity! Where else would I be in a situation to have you going for hours?

That would have been so funny to have watched. Ah well... next time I'll remember this. x

D

Deleted member 6127

Damn. Missed opportunity! Where else would I be in a situation to have you going for hours?

That would have been so funny to have watched. Ah well... next time I'll remember this. x
Lol..... :mwah: I'm sure you will..,,, I promise to try harder next time :spank: Cx

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Ha ha I didn't even find on my own post

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…