The Ultimate Orgasm And How It's Achieved ☺

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Depends on the mood....
Sometimes my mind and body is already stimulated so orgasm is quick. Other times it may take longer... then it's all about touch and pleasure caressing kissing.
Final point I have only ever had an orgasm with my husband no one else has ever done that for me. (Except me of course)

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
For me my ultimate orgasm comes from the pleasure of the person I'm with:love:
I love to kiss and lick my way from head to toe, running my fingers over every inch of her body....... feeling her twitch and tense as I catch the sensitive parts of her body. Slowly getting her more and more turned on..... in turn getting me more turned on. Building the excitement in her body fuels the excitement in mine to the point she can take no more teasing. Then slowly making love to her until we both reach a shuddering orgasm :oops:
I'm off for a cold shower now :whistle:

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I can orgasm with in a few seconds with the right person. Whether it's been built up through tease or simple that spur of the moment when you rip each other's clothes off. X

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Depends on what's on my mind at the time and living in a house with two other people it can be difficult at times and a little distracting. If the moods right and we are totally alone in the house it can take seconds, although being stroked and kissed always does it for me. Mutual masterbation is a real turn on for both of us, just watching Neil bring himself to climax is such a massive turn on for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3411

Is more mental than physical. If the mood builds so does the orgasm...

Reactions: Vanezza
D

Deleted member 3175

Mine is all about the touch.
I love to be caressed in such a way that my body aches for G's touch.

Sometimes it can take seconds because the build up, the touch that makes my skin stand on end, all over and then working his way down ........ as soon as I'm touched offfffff :X3::X3::X3::oops:

19 March 2015
Can and have created orgasms for ladies (Mr here) and @Pearls purely by using things such as strawberries and gentle kisses across the body.....
What is the ultimate orgasm and how it's achieved?
It's the one you will keep thinking about and it's achieved by having your mind totally open, relaxed and in the zone where time is nothing, now is nothing.. only what's happening - is where your mind is focused.

I will say though on top of this, having the pleasure of giving someone an intense orgasm mentally and physically, is something very special and really a huge turn on and mental kick. Almost addictive..Not because of narcissism but because of what all three (or more) of you have just experienced.
Orgasmic, euphoric. That's where it is..... For us anyway :love: :) x

Reactions: The-Gent
M

meet_the_fockers

Can and have created orgasms for ladies (Mr here) and @Pearls purely by using things such as strawberries and gentle kisses across the body.....
What is the ultimate orgasm and how it's achieved?
It's the one you will keep thinking about and it's achieved by having your mind totally open, relaxed and in the zone where time is nothing, now is nothing.. only what's happening - is where your mind is focused.

I will say though on top of this, having the pleasure of giving someone an intense orgasm mentally and physically, is something very special and really a huge turn on and mental kick. Almost addictive..Not because of narcissism but because of what all three (or more) of you have just experienced.
Orgasmic, euphoric. That's where it is..... For us anyway :love: :) x
I have 1/2lb sprouts int cupboard could you do owt with these? :D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Did someone say strawberries love strawberries I even vape Strawberry flavour lol