The Vanilla Alternative - 6th Anniversary Weekend

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
The Vanilla Alternative celebrates it's 6th Anniversary this coming weekend with 2 great party nights on 24th and 25th February. Club owners Scott and Jules have decided that a 'Lingerie Themed Party' would be an ideal way of marking a further milestone in the great success of this upmarket adult playground in Tempsford, Bedfordshire (right by the side of the A1).

Friday 24th is open to all, but as usual, single guys need make contact with the club as soon as possible to get on the guest list as only 10 will be allowed in. Any first time visitors need to register online via the club's website (at no cost) and take photo ID with them.

Saturday 25th is for couples and single ladies. There's no need to inform the club of their visit unless they have not been before, in which case, it's best to register online beforehand to save time at reception.

On both nights doors open at 8pm. Friday nights finishes at 2am whilst Saturday continues until 2.30am.

30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
6 years, wow. A huge congratulation to Scott and Jules and all the staff for making this an amazing venue. Love this place so much and I'll certainly hope to be there to celebrate.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
Loving the theme choice! But I'm going to spare the horror of people seeing me walking around in a bra and skimpy panties.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Have to say a huge congratulations and well done to Scott, Jules and all the team including Mr Steed too.
Well done and many congratulations from us all at Social Swinging x

Reactions: Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I'll probably be going Saturday as I'd dying to meet someone who's going then.
I can probably guess who that might be ;)

As usual, it will be great for you to join us to celebrate this wonderful anniversary.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Good Morning and Happy Birthday VA (well almost, as actual anniversary of opening night is on Sunday). 6 great years to celebrate tonight (Friday) and on Saturday. Congratulations to Scott, Jules, Daks and the rest of the team. Looking forward to partying with all the regular visitors and any new ones that may care to join us.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good Morning and Happy Birthday VA (well almost, as actual anniversary of opening night is on Sunday). 6 great years to celebrate tonight (Friday) and on Saturday. Congratulations to Scott, Jules, Daks and the rest of the team. Looking forward to partying with all the regular visitors and any new ones that may care to join us.
Absolutely! Many congratulations to everyone at @TheVA and of course yourself too @Steed99 have an amazing weekend.

Reactions: Steed99

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Unsure why your post @Admin made me visualise, you jumping around waving your hands about, ickle excitable thing you... :D
Pass.. trust me, not quite with it yet. Too early to be jumping around partying.
I now have this in my head; :D
vYtvpWp.gif