The Vanilla Alternative - Bi-night

• Thread starter TheVA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

TheVA

Admin created a new event:

The Vanilla Alternative - Bi-night

Bi-Night with @Spicyminx
Couples & Singles
1 July, 20:00 until 02:00

Entry prices for members
  • trans.png
    £35 Couples
  • trans.png
    £10 Single Ladies
  • trans.png
    £40 Single Gents
Event Information
The...

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

I'm going to ask you questions because I kinda need to know this. I'm a straight guy but obviously Linda loves some fun with the ladies. Is this bi night really aimed at bi couples as opposed to a couple with a bi member? And if we did attend I have that feeling that the bi men will find my being there either strange or counterproductive. After all most Saturday nights appear to be more the makup of our relationship (straight guy, bi lady).

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm going to ask you questions because I kinda need to know this. I'm a straight guy but obviously Linda loves some fun with the ladies. Is this bi night really aimed at bi couples as opposed to a couple with a bi member? And if we did attend I have that feeling that the bi men will find my being there either strange or counterproductive. After all most Saturday nights appear to be more the makup of our relationship (straight guy, bi lady).
Hi guys,
The Friday night Bi-nights are aimed at both bi couples as well as couples where either the male or female are bi or bi-friendly.
You won't be questioned for being straight and attending a Bi-night (for both) nor be viewed upon with a counterproductive stance.
If anything these nights are to promote bi-friendly as well as bi-guys, but as a gent you do not need to be bi, but they do ask you are understanding and bi-friendly.

I hope this helps
The only reason I know so much about this is because of course, the VA help us and vice versa.
Best wishes,
Admin. :)

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Yet again the July Bi-Night was well attended and a great success.

An important reminder that although it's usually on the first Friday of the month, the August Bi-Night will be on 12th August due to the Festival of Fun taking place the previous weekend.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Only a couple of days to go before August's Bi-Night at VA's and it seems it's going to be another busy one. The fun starts at 8pm and continues until 2am.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Ohhh i didn't notice this thread up too.... well it's certainly looking to be a good night (y)

One question for @Steed99 ... entry price? I'm sure spicy said £25 but it's advertised at £35

Not that it bothers me, but would like to know how much money in need to bring along with me :D
If you are on Spicy's guest list, you get the special entry price.

Reactions: Therapon

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Do ladies need to register Steed?
Everyone visiting VA's should register online via the club's website. There is no cost.

As previously mentioned, those on Spicy's guest list have a reduced entry cost but, as far as I know, the only way to do that is via another website that we don't mention here.

Sorry to be a bit unclear about this but it's not something I really don't get involved with.

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
So, tonight's the night and it's looking to be another busy one. Spicy's monthly Bi-Nights have proved to be very popular and are attracting many regular visitors. As usual at VA's, it's a real friendly atmosphere where those attending can get involved in whatever floats their boat. No pressure, just fun and laughter in and out of the massive hot tub and all over this wonderful upmarket club. It all starts at 8pm and continues until 2am.

Reactions: Therapon

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Bi-Night returns to The Vanilla Alternative this Friday (2nd September). Details are the same as in previous posts. It's always well attended and great fun too.

Reactions: Marcus and Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
First Friday in October this week so Bi-Night returns to The Vanilla Alternative (October 7th). These are always well attended and really good fun. Open to couples and singles although usual VA rules apply to single guys (must register online prior to event via the club's website and then telephone the club to book in as single guy numbers are restricted). Single ladies and couples can just turn up at the door. Club opens at 8pm and the fun continues until 2am.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
First Friday in October this week so Bi-Night returns to The Vanilla Alternative (October 7th). These are always well attended and really good fun. Open to couples and singles although usual VA rules apply to single guys (must register online prior to event via the club's website and then telephone the club to book in as single guy numbers are restricted). Single ladies and couples can just turn up at the door. Club opens at 8pm and the fun continues until 2am.
And am sure it will be an amazing event as always :)