The Vanilla Alternative - Milf Club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

TheVA

Admin created a new event:

The Vanilla Alternative - Milf Club

MILF Club: 11am-3pm

The Vanilla Alternative Presents Our Monthly Milf Club Event.. A daytime event for all.
  • trans.png
    £20 Couples
  • trans.png
    £30 Single Gents
  • £0 Single Ladies
Dresscode
No dirty/ripped jeans or trainers
View attachment 22501

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
It's the last Milf Club of 2016 at The Vanilla Alternative today. Daytime fun for those that have finished their Christmas shopping and fancy a couple of hours in this wonderful adult playground. Doors open at 11am. Couples and single ladies can just turn up but single guys (because ratios are carefully controlled) must be pre-booked. Single guys will not be allowed in if they have not pre-booked.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
The first MILF Club of 2017 is happening this coming Wednesday (11th) between 11am and 3pm at The Vanilla Alternative. Day time fun for all to get the new year off to a banging start. Always best to advise the club of your attendance (and essential for single guys) to ensure ratios are maintained.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
@Steed99. I see that there is one planned for the 27th Jan, when I was next planning to visit. Does it differ greatly from a 'normal' haha Friday night? xxx
The events section of The Vanilla Alternative's new website is still experiencing some teething problems. On 27th January it was showing both MILF Club Friday and my colleague SpicyMinx's Party Through the Decades Big Birthday Bash (SpicyMinx was serving the bubbles in reception on NYE). I did mention the fact that both were showing but it seems the party one has been removed. I can confirm that the party will definitely be taking place so it should be quite a busy night.

T

Tigress

The events section of The Vanilla Alternative's new website is still experiencing some teething problems. On 27th January it was showing both MILF Club Friday and my colleague SpicyMinx's Party Through the Decades Big Birthday Bash (SpicyMinx was serving the bubbles in reception on NYE). I did mention the fact that both were showing but it seems the party one has been removed. I can confirm that the party will definitely be taking place so it should be quite a busy night.

Should be fun ;)

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
It's that time of the month again (no not that!). Milf Club is open at The Vanilla Alternative from 11am to 3pm this coming Wednesday (8th March). It's daytime fun for all. Couples and single ladies can just turn up but single guys (because ratios are carefully controlled) must be pre-booked. Single guys will not be allowed in if they have not pre-booked.