The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2017 Festival Of Fun!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
And I'm still not bloody on it!
Yes unfortunately we've not had chance as of yet to redo the list. Will do as soon as possible. x
Correction, it was actually @Pearls that started the list. I know that doesn't help the confusion here but I do like to get things right :palm:.
It is confusing in fairness as we have two threads about the FoF, one for meets and one for the event itself within the public domain for publicity reasons.
On top of this, we then have the closed list for members names. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes unfortunately we've not had chance as of yet to redo the list. Will do as soon as possible. x

It is confusing in fairness as we have two threads about the FoF, one for meets and one for the event itself within the public domain for publicity reasons.
On top of this, we then have the closed list for members names. :)
You dont say.. :rofl: :D

Reactions: Pearls
N

N_D_Thats_Me

For the one day tickets, what does this cover? Is this Friday start to early Saturday or how does it work. Would love to come along but only day free is the Friday and Friday evening till early hours.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
For the one day tickets, what does this cover? Is this Friday start to early Saturday or how does it work. Would love to come along but only day free is the Friday and Friday evening till early hours.
Well as always, I'm pleased to be of assistance. Single day tickets for Friday allow entry from 8pm and until everyone goes to bed in the early hours of Saturday. Those camping for the whole weekend can gain access to set up their tents from noon. I think all the single guy places have been allocated but entry for couples will remain open right up to the event itself.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well as always, I'm pleased to be of assistance. Single day tickets for Friday allow entry from 8pm and until everyone goes to bed in the early hours of Saturday. Those camping for the whole weekend can gain access to set up their tents from noon. I think all the single guy places have been allocated but entry for couples will remain open right up to the event itself.
There we go brilliant, thank you Mr Steed. Exactly, I knew the day tickets are available and such, but not all the times involved.
Am sure this will be handy for a lot of people.
There is nothing stopping people pairing up just for the Festival.
Absolutely.. (y)

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Only 39 days to go and when I checked on Saturday night, only 15 camping pitches are left (camping must be booked in advance). Tickets for non-campers can either be booked in advance or bought on entry. Non-camper times are 8pm until everyone goes to bed on Friday and noon until everyone goes to bed on Saturday. Unfortunately, all single guy places have already been allocated.
fof-poster-1-212x300.jpg

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Can I remind Festival visitors that they need to bring their own towels. On normal club nights, VA's provide fluffy white towels to all visitors but due to the number of guests at Festival and the lack of available staff time to wash them, this unfortunately will not be possible over the Festival weekend.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
2 weeks today sees the start of Festival of Fun number 6. Lots of people are getting very excited and looking forward to The Vanilla Alternative's annual gathering to celebrate this wonderful lifestyle. Tickets are still available for couples and single ladies (contact the club for details) and will also be available on the door on both Friday and Saturday nights.

Visitors will need to bring their own towels for this event.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
With just a few days to go I thought a little advice for car drivers visiting for the first time may be useful. The Vanilla Alternative (postcode for sat navs SG19 2AS) is situated right next to the northbound carriageway of the Great North Road (A1).

I guess most of you will be approaching it from a northerly direction, so head for The Black Cat Roundabout (junction with the A421). Continue along the A1 in a southerly direction and quite soon take the first little slip road, signposted to Tempsford and other places. Turn right at the 'T' junction and as you pass the metal footbridge over the A1 you will be able to see the roof line of the club on the other side of the A1. Keep going until you come to a mini roundabout. Turn right onto the bridge over the A1. Turn left at the next mini roundabout, left at the 'T' junction and left again onto the northbound carriageway of the A1. The club is about one mile on the left.

(If anyone misses the slip road mentioned above, just carry on south along the A1 for a couple of miles and go right round the next main roundabout).

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

Mrandmrsdkswing

This has probably been asked. I get the dress code for the evening but what do you all do during the day as never been in for that bit only the evening stuff. Do you you all rock around in every days or are you all still being sexy peeps... (Please say normal please please please)

Reactions: Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
This has probably been asked. I get the dress code for the evening but what do you all do during the day as never been in for that bit only the evening stuff. Do you you all rock around in every days or are you all still being sexy peeps... (Please say normal please please please)
Generally daytime people are in shorts and tee shirts or something similar. It depends on the weather. Last year is was quite hot so quite a few bikinis came out. There is no fixed rule, just wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

Reactions: Therapon