Theatre and Holes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wolf

Kinky buggers? Can't possibly be talking to me then. I will however poke my nose in anyway. :p
No not tried either but it does sound rather fun. What shows do they put on? Is it like "The Phantom of the sex shop" or "Pussy's" or maybe "The Pirates' of Pen's pants!"? Just wondering. :lol:

19 March 2015
Well around the corner from us there is a grubby flat where you you can go on a sunday night at 8...
Men only and one on one with a pice of wood and one hole in it....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

F

Findaswingersclub

I guess its what ever u can get for some lol, question is what or who is on the other side? Lol xx

17 July 2015
City
London
Sex Theatre? do you mean like a burlesque show, or something like a live sex show that you can find in red light areas?

I have been to glory holes at clubs... two good ones in London at AbFabs near Heathrow and one at my favorite club Our Place for Fun near Alexander Palace.

I mostly go to clubs with a female friend... I take her into one side of the Glory hole and tease her with the array of cocks poking through all demanding attention... There are usually about 4 holes with cocks poking through.

I whisper naughty suggestions in her ear, and play with her breasts while she reaches out and strokes them selecting which one she is going to suck first. As she kneels down to suck, I start to finger her pussy and sometimes guide her hand onto a cock she has been ignoring because she is too engrossed in sucking one.

At OP4F I can handcuff her hands up, and kiss and play with her while hands come through the holes in the wall to try and touch and play with her. It is often a fun way to get in the mood for the erotic night to come.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There must be plenty of sex theatres out there some where but i have never seen one or heard of one :love:xx