Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Their Fate, You Decide! A Bit Of Story Improvisation....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MickeyBlueBalls, 13 September 2016.

1. Well hello again, I'm bored at home with a broken ass and a bad chest and need a laugh.
    Time for a bit of group fun - oo-er!
    So I'm gonna begin a story, all you guys have to do is add to it. Your entries can be funny, serious, sexy, dark, mysterious basically take the story wherever you want to - be as daring as you like. Try to keep it brief and remember just for fun.......

• Like Like x 3
  2. we had one of these threads somewhere, but we'll start a new one. I'll let you start it.....

3. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

4. Marcus yawned on his drive to work. The goings on from the night before already taking their toll on him. But what a night it was ...he smiled at the thought as he arrived to work at the factory. He was new there having recently left the forces for a quit life on civvy street.........

5. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Go for it Mickey mate. The world is your oyster, let's be aving it :D ;)

6. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

But he felt there was nothing exiting in his life anymore

7. He was met at the door by Kirsty and Rob - his best friends from long ago.......

8. He'd always had a thing for kirsty ever since they'd met.

9. But Rob held her interests for the time being. They'd had a rocky relationship but still best friends. " So that was a fucked up night last night- you up for it again tomorrow night?" said Rob.
    Kristy blushing have a wry smile and a nod of approval......

10. It was the very first time she had experienced 2 guys at once. She loved Rob but she couldnt wait to feel Marcus inside her once again.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice